Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Adding more character's from Transformers Movie Verse

Current Movie Verse Character's
•Dark of the Moon Bumblebee
•The Last Knight Hotrod
•Age of Extinction Drift
•Revenge of the Fallen Megatron
•Revenge of the Fallen Optimus
•Revenge of the Fallen Grind or
•Revenge of the Fallen Bonecrusher
•Dark of the Moon Barricade
Personally I'd love to see more movie character's being added. Now, I understand they're planning add more G1 character's and all. But I was curious to see everyone's thoughts if they added some of the movie verse character's. Personally the top three character's from movie verse I'd love to see being added is.
•Age of Extinction Galvatron
•The Last Knight Nemesis Prime
•Dark of the Moon Shockwave
I'd love to see what you guys love Kabam to add to the movie collection. I'd be sure watch this thread, To see what you all have in mind.

Comments

• Options
    You forgot a really important one… AGE OF EXTINCTION LOCKDOWN m8kq5p8fvd7q.png
  • Options
    MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    Either RotF or DooM Sideswipe for me, second would be mv1 Jazz.
  • Options
    As I have said before None. (Because Of Michael Bay) :smile:
  • Options
    Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I'm not too fond of the movie verse characters in the game. The models are well done but the movements looks odd on them. Nemisis Prime in the Last Knight was total cringe. Almost every word he spoke filled me with regret. If they add a Nemisis Prime, it really should be the G1 take.

Shockwave might be a neat Demo but, we've got a pretty full roster for those. Lockdown would be on the top of the list.
  • Options
    Hey this guy is important and he is in the game guess who sztni4j19sbr.jpg
  • Options
    Wait who wants Jazz from The First Micheal Bay movie that has Transformers?
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    No to Age of Extinction Galvatron with all those little floating pieces. Rendering that on my device, which is already burning hot, would just melt it.
  • Options
    Yeah creepy Bumblebee said what da?
  • Options
    29nhi0410cl2.jpg is he creepy?Or creepy cool in a Ferrari?
  • Options
    Current Movie Verse Character's
    •Dark of the Moon Bumblebee
    •The Last Knight Hotrod
    •Age of Extinction Drift
    •Revenge of the Fallen Megatron
    •Revenge of the Fallen Optimus
    •Revenge of the Fallen Grind or
    •Revenge of the Fallen Bonecrusher
    •Dark of the Moon Barricade
    Personally I'd love to see more movie character's being added. Now, I understand they're planning add more G1 character's and all. But I was curious to see everyone's thoughts if they added some of the movie verse character's. Personally the top three character's from movie verse I'd love to see being added is.
    •Age of Extinction Galvatron
    •The Last Knight Nemesis Prime
    •Dark of the Moon Shockwave
    I'd love to see what you guys love Kabam to add to the movie collection. I'd be sure watch this thread, To see what you all have in mind.

dwogu1dzvkxc.jpg
    GIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMME!