Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

new arena

The new arena makes me feel like I'm accomplishing nothing..I fight over and over for the return of my gold I originally invested..Not sure I like this kabam...
Tagged:

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Yes.. Is just complete crap.. I used to be able yo get 1000 4* shards from milestones but now I'm gonna have to get millions of points in only one day just to get 1-2%.. Dissapointing and disgraceful how they can mess things up so bad..
  • Yes, I wasn't sure if I was missing something with the new arena setup but yeah much worse.

Guess the high up players are getting 4*'s to easily so this change is more for that?
  • Pofh1Pofh1 Posts: 50
    Yeah wtf is this garbage? So I'm fighting for an IOU so farmers can get all the awards?
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited October 2017
    Yes.. Is just complete crap.. I used to be able yo get 1000 4* shards from milestones but now I'm gonna have to get millions of points in only one day just to get 1-2%.. Dissapointing and disgraceful how they can mess things up so bad..

While I don't like the new arena, you're mistakenly comparing the old 2 day reward to a 1 day reward.
  • Hey there ViralintheFray! We currently have a thread up for the discussion of the October Update here. Since we already have a thread open on this topic, I'll close this one down. If you have additional questions, you're welcome to ask over on the thread linked above! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.