Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why did you change energy refill cost!

How come the cost for energy refill doubles for each purchase now. It cost 360 energon for 3 refills!!!

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Buy one at a time. It's a bug.
  • What?! What happened to the refills just being 40 energon? No wonder they released a 4,250 energon card! You need it for all the new inflated prices!
  • It's a bug buy one at at a time
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    You can actually buy more at the same time provided you have the energon. It will still charge you the correct price of 40 each instead of the shown price.
  • sc00b3sc00b3 Posts: 33
    It's a bug with almost all purchases. Was verified as a display bug with pots.
    The question is why are you spending on refills ;) (save it for the raids, pots, or crystals)!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    sc00b3 wrote: »
    The question is why are you spending on refills ;) (save it for the raids, pots, or crystals)!

The latest Spotlight mission has an unreasonable energy drain. Half of the map is empty and makes you run unnecessarily through burning nodes. You'll need about 60 energies to do a single run thru on hard mode. It fully recharges in 360 minutes, which is 6 hours. Each map requires 3 to 5 runs to be explored.
  • Atheist_Christ69Atheist_Christ69 Posts: 20
    edited October 2017
    sc00b3 wrote: »
    Because I work 84-100+ hours a week and get energy refills to knock 3 or so lanes out a day. Why would I waste my energon on crystals or boring raids?