Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Galvatron

SamuelSamuel Posts: 16
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
The new Galvatron looks garbage the should have the age of extinction version instead. Who thinks they should change him. The third option is keep him and add the age of extinction version.

Galvatron 43 votes

Vote for change
16%
BlogZmogishoolienweeDrkPrinzLaprasSamuelLockdownUmerrock 7 votes
Vote against change
74%
French_BakerManthroLJW7621nomisuAnubisJoker69Docholiday321Gunz0Hired_GoonPromethium1DAVID_HOWELLJetfirePofh1ComieSaYnTMnicely80Nick_80Billups1201Charleshot25Drake6401 32 votes
Or just watch
9%
GochaBROIvanTyUsername819273943Switchseats 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Vote against change
    I generally like the the movie designs but galvatron was easily one of the worst. As Mustangjon stated this poll is pointless.

PS: Get ready for the wave of triggered G1 fans :D
  • Options
    Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    Vote against change
    Galvatron is pretty much playing the role of G1 Megatron for the time being, though his Demo typing hints a Brawler Megatron later on down the road. The G1 use of Galvatron was most likely decided on fan favorite. The movie's take on Galvatron being a man made machine didn't settle well for most long term fans of the franchise, so I believe the right choice was made on the version they went with.
  • Options
    RhinoxRhinox Posts: 20
    Vote against change
    Yeah u're deff the new age fan. This G1 character bring back my Childhood memories and i love it
  • Options
    G1 IS AWESOME. Although I'm a big fan of the movie bots I also had s childhood of g1 so both are fine by me
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Vote against change
    - I'm a Geewunner, I like that design, I would be triggered if Kabam change the design and give him the ugly Bayformers 4 appearance
    - Also Kabam is too lazy to change it so it's already pointless to vote
  • Options
    Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    edited October 2017
    Vote against change
    I felt the same way lol. I was very surprised that someone actually preferred the movie version over G1. Really loved your choice of GIFS I couldn’t stop laughing.
  • Options
    Bruh, g1 was the absolute BEST. I wouldnt wanna chg it. Besides, AOE version of Galvatron was pure garbage… why would i want him???
  • Options
    Manthro wrote: »
    If you don't like G1 Galvatron you're no transformers fan.

The end.

89anzjdzmwmp.gif

Lol… just lol
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Vote against change
    This poll is bad comedy.

I think this quote may have gone over a lot of people's heads.. haha, love it!
  • Options
    You can't say someone isn't a TF fan if they don't like a Megatron in a new suit.tenor.gif
  • Options
    Movie designs suck, most look like they have been chewed up and spit out.
  • Options
    Vote against change
    All the bay formers look disgusting and horrible but prime dosint look that bad he only looks ugly with out his mouth armor
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Vote against change
    All the bay formers look disgusting and horrible but prime dosint look that bad he only looks ugly with out his mouth armor

Exactly...lol
  • Options
    JOUSTJOUST Posts: 57
    Vote against change
    At least the Galvatron in this game (T:FTF) isn't pink. Plus rocket ram is fun!
  • Options
    SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Vote against change
    Nick_80 wrote: »
    I generally like the the movie designs but galvatron was easily one of the worst. As Mustangjon stated this poll is pointless.

PS: Get ready for the wave of triggered G1 fans :D

Yeah and i just voted for against change because i think tf4 galvatron looks weird not that im a fan of G1 cause G1 designs are "outdated"
  • Options
    SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Vote against change
    Movie designs suck, most look like they have been chewed up and spit out.

"Most" then which ones dont look like theyve been chewed up and spit out. And that phrase doesnt make much sense. Are you refering to the fact that they have crazy battle damage and look super old?
  • Options
    Vote against change
    Yeah. AoE Galvatron was just awful. The only two things cosmetic wise that would make Galvatron better would be change that cannon sound because it totally kills the OP insane robot feel when he shoots and it sounds like a pop gun. And, while it'll never happen, '86 and S3 Galvatron G1 looked far better than the titans return toy.
  • Options
    Vote against change
    This poll is bad comedy.

Megatron? Is that you?

On a side note, I would love an AoE Galvatron so I could repeatedly beat the crap out of it with the real Galvatron. Like I do now with CW Prime vs MV1 prime