Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Nerfed rank rewards and arena crystals

Previously 20% gave 8 arena crystals.

Now, 7% gets 8 arena crystals.

25% gets 2!! Arena crystals.

All the 'good' rewards have been pushed in to the top 7% and the rewards haven't been scaled at all, everything pushed to the top and garbage filler added to the bottom.

A tiny almost nothing starting rank reward, 50 alpha, going up by 25... then suddenly jumping into thousands at 7%.

I thought Kabam was listening. Instead of increasing arena crystals it's been nerfed even further.

These rank rewards and tiny % ranks are very awkward. We can't even see our rank during play, how can we aim for such tiny % ranks?

There needs to be rank rewards for more than 10% of the population.. just bring back milestones because this isn't even funny now.

I was starting to accept the new rank rewards, but this new one is just insane and insulting.

Comments

• How did we get from we need more arena crystals to nerfing rewards? I'd love an explanation on this one. @Kabam Miike
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Come on Kabam, robbing us even more I see...
  • Literally daylight robbery tbh @Kabam Miike can you at least respond? I'm looking at a huge gold loss now after 2 weeks of grinding I'm sitting on x3 t3 basics and a t2 alpha with no gold to rank anybody it's a joke your gonna kill the game before it really sets of to it's full potential at this read. Please answer somebody with some useful information
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited October 2017
    Kabam. How daring to do this when I see some people began to justify your new system and say the daily income is well acceptable.
    Dircules wrote: »
    2% gives 2000 Alpha 2 essence. There are a lot of people in the top 2%. Almost all of those people do not get that much Alpha 2 essence in a whole weeks worth of AM.

The rewards are fine.
    :'( ... Fine...
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    not everyone can grind till top 7%.. not sure why Kabam thinks this is a good idea to nerf the rewards even more. Our issue earlier was Arena chips but suddenly they did this change as a result of ppl complaining about ARENA CHIPS and GOLD. I don't get how they relate or help each other? @Kabam Miike
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    It's funny that they actually try to convince players that the new system is better, and that we receive MORE than we did on the old system.

Yeah. Okay.

Don't call them out on it though. They'll 'jail' your account.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Kabam. How daring to do this when I see some people began to justify your new system and say the daily income is well acceptable.
    Dircules wrote: »
    2% gives 2000 Alpha 2 essence. There are a lot of people in the top 2%. Almost all of those people do not get that much Alpha 2 essence in a whole weeks worth of AM.

The rewards are fine.
    :'( ... Fine...

I'm not saying the income is fine. The gold, especially with the changes in brackets, is problematic. I'm only talking about the amount of t2a essence being handed out here without any form of skill being required.
This discussion has been closed.