Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game Crashes

Dan1998Dan1998 Posts: 6
edited April 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've been excited to play this game since March, I get the game on global release and play it, and I realise when I go into fights it either crashes during loading screens or mid battle. I'm using a SM-T3 to play this game if it's just my device that's not co-operating, but I don't know if this same problem is happening to everyone else.

Comments

• edited April 2017
    Hey there Dan1998! I'm sorry you're experiencing issues playing the game. To assist our team in determining a cause as well as a possible resolution, please include the following information when submitting a bug report:

Operating System:
    Issue and any available screenshots:
    Is the issue repeatable? How?
    Specific location the issue is occurring?
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results:

Our QA team is constantly reviewing the forums and bug reports, and working to resolve issues that are reported here. Thank you for providing as much detail as possible and taking the time to let us know!
  • Dan1998Dan1998 Posts: 6
    edited April 2017
    * Operating System: Android
    * Issue and any avaliable screenshot: Game is always crashing during loading screens or in battle. It's just a black screen when it crashes.
    * Is the issue repeatable? How? I get in the first battle ok but then it crashes afterwards. Not sure if it's my device or that the was globally released today.
    * Specific location the issue is occurring? During loading screens or mid battle.
    * Troubleshooting steps taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results: None

Hope this sort of helps.
  • Dan1998Dan1998 Posts: 6
    Just tried version 1.0.1 and my game keeps crashing during loading screens and battles still.
  • Mark790Mark790 Posts: 1
    I want to play this game badly but my crashes in the loading screen or at the middle of a battle!Please resolve the issue