Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

MY first r4 4star

Elsie123darceyElsie123darcey Posts: 109
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Any opinions are welcomed whilst I grind for the unavailable gold to do my rank 4

MY first r4 4star 20 votes

G1 prime
55%
NightchrisDavienGunz0Promethium1Cozmatic_Prime26IvanTyLaprasNick_80KittenPrimeShockwaves_jdjcjdjxMrsteakymeat_9 11 votes
Ironhide
25%
French_BakerJoker69KillMasterCMufc14Daritron 5 votes
Mirage
20%
ManthroMegatronStealthmodeRhinox 4 votes

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2017
    Mirage
    Mirage will help you own sooo many special missions, and AM bosses
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    I've seen some crazy high level gameplay with Mirage, he's good for long fights if you can survive, because you can build atk stacks, he's a high skill cap bot. Someone shared some videos on the forums.

For R4, that's probably what you need as R3 will clear whatever 'normal' daily stuff anyway, R4 won't change those things.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Ironhide
    Mirage is good but I'll still go for IH first.

I recently found Mirage is well boosted by Prowl, as he can keep throwing heavies to stack attack buffs. With a bit of patience, you can build a stack of 8+ attack buffs before launching your S3.
  • I've been leaning on mirage or g1 to help with more difficult content and my aim is to build my team best equipped for ROK
  • Mirage
    Then youd definetely want Mirage, in order to clear away that pesky Mixmaster. I dont know whats beyond him, but Mirage would be the best bot to find out!!
  • StealthmodeStealthmode Posts: 218
    edited October 2017
    Mirage
    Yah, i agree w/ Megatron. If you dont believe me then check out this super OP youtube vid i saw a while back https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xmBlC2ZI7wY&time_continue=11