Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

“Find new raid opponent” no longer works..

“Find new raid opponent” no longer works.. It just gives you same person over and over. I have used energon to find a new opponent since some of the raids didn’t offer me much raid chips. I kept getting the same person each time. It was not giving me a new person at all. It was happening yesterday and is still happening today. I lost energon because of this.

Comments

• tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    I agree, it was broken before (because it would loop the same guys back in again), but now it doesn't seem to work at all.
  • TheJewTheJew Posts: 9
    When you use energon to find a new opponent you are supposed to get a new opponent. Not the same.. There is nothing warning us that we could get the same opponent again after using our energon...
  • TheJewTheJew Posts: 9
    Seems to be working now.
  • As I've posted in other threads, Kabam has stated that you are not guaranteed to get a new opponent. It's just a waste of energon
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    It's a gamble...I lost 40 energon tonight and have done the same a week or so ago. I think this is plain theft by Kabam and I called them on it in a support email and they didn't even have the decency to respond except for a " thanks for playing MCoC"
    Assholes
  • Hey All,

I just wanted to let you all know that we have pushed a fix for this issue. This should no longer be happening, so please let me know if it comes up again!