Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam please read this message, this is a new character that should come.

I think, personally, we should get the Combiner Wars or Transformers The Last Knight Onslaught. Either one would work for me because Onslaught is one of my favorite transformers.

Comments

• Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I'm behind the Onslaught idea and added to my list on the character suggestions. I would much rather them go with G1 Combiner wars version. His movie appearance is quite undesirable. He never even fights on screen. Just there to die. Nitro was the only real worth while character from the prison.

I think Onslaught would be a great technician and have strategy heavy synergies that often effect all Decepticons. It would be fitting to his "master strategist" appointed title.

Also, this post will probably be taken down sooner or later. The same happened to mine, and it's because they want suggestions kept within the intended thread.
  • Drake6401 wrote: »
    I'm behind the Onslaught idea and added to my list on the character suggestions. I would much rather them go with G1 Combiner wars version. His movie appearance is quite undesirable. He never even fights on screen. Just there to die. Nitro was the only real worth while character from the prison.

I think Onslaught would be a great technician and have strategy heavy synergies that often effect all Decepticons. It would be fitting to his "master strategist" appointed title.

Also, this post will probably be taken down sooner or later. The same happened to mine, and it's because they want suggestions kept within the intended thread.

That is true especially since the fact that Onslaught looks too much like long haul. Thanks a lot bayformers for ruining him.
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    @JurassicPark10

That too. It's a cool look. It just doesn't feel all that neat because it's a minimally redesigned Longhaul. Nitro is just a KSI drone with Shockwave's head ontop. I mean, he looks cool, but he's just a really lazy design. The person who made them probably has a full college degree of arts, and after all that experience, they stick one used head model on a used body model a new character. It's amazing how some people are getting paid for these designs and there's some really epic designs made by unpaid fans. As a concept artist myself, it's annoying to see lazy designs in big media productions.
  • And on the nitro for the action figure thing, they made him a titan master when he doesn’t even become one