Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bots I'd like to play as (Part 1)

I'm really enjoying Forged to Fight! The gameplay is solid, graphics are great, rewards are super helpful, and you can fight or help other players out! I'm really digging the bots I own, and MV1 Prime, ROTF Megs, and Mirage have been helping me plow through all the trouble of 3 and 4 star bots! Still, I look at the roster and feel that there should really be more than just G1 characters in them, plus there should also be other universes as well, and for a franchise as big as Transformers, I would love for Kabam to include these choices.

My list is definitely going to be different from everyone else's, but the following characters that should join Forged to Fight are:

1) Ironhide and Sunstreaker
Ironingoutthedetails_AAAH.jpg

Since G1 Optimus, Prowl, and Mirage are based on their Combiner Wars designs, I think it'd be neat to include Ironhide and Sunstreaker (also in their CW designs) to be a part of the Optimus Maximus team. Not only would stats increase if you play as all five members, but players could also be able to use the final attack to summon all members (regardless of whose being used currently) and take down their opponents with ease (keep in mind that this would only work when you have all five characters at once, meaning that arenas and raids are out of the question). Some might find it unfair, but I'm sure many would love to summon a Combiner! I'm sure some would want other Combiner teams to be in the game, but I feel Optimus Maximus works best since you have 5 different bots that can still stand on their own (whereas one would expect the Constructicons to remain together) while they can make a solid team. That being said, however...

2) FOC Onslaught
WFC_Onslaught_bot.jpg

I can see fans of the FOC game really wanting Onslaught to merge with his allies and cause havoc among the opponents he faces in F2F. If Kabam can't add make separate characters for the other Combaticons, then they shouldn't have to be wasted.The third final attack should have the entire team combine into Bruticus in order to cause mayhem, however, this should be something that the player needs to be careful with; hear me out on this: all this destruction caused by Bruticus should warn the player that triggering the merge sequence could take away some health from Onslaught. It shouldn't discourage the players from using Bruticus, but it should show that using him can affect Onslaught as well (and it'd make using repair chips useful for players).It can be like the game saying "We will let you summon Bruticus, but it will cost you some health, so you better refuel or die after using him if your opponent survived!".

3) Sixshot
SixshotBoxArt.jpg

Sure, this guy's altmodes are poultry gimmicks, but they have a charm for him since they focus more on playability than subtlety. I can see Kabam use all of his altmodes in some capacity:

-Car mode would be used if he's close to an opponent he charges into.
-Tank mode is used if he's far away from his opponent
-Beast mode can be used as a charge attack.
-Jet mode is how he enters into battle
-Gun mode is one of his final attacks
-Wingwolf can be used as a third final attack (bonus points if you kill Ultra Magnus with it)

Sixshot is a character that loves to play mind games with all of his modes, and I can see players having fun messing around with their opponents.

5) Depth Charge and Rampage
20a.jpg

A rivalry that can only be matched to that of the Batman and his eternal foe, The Joker. Depth Charge and Rampage have had such a great story arc that added to the Beast Wars series. A spotlight mission focused on both would be great, and you can win Death Charge by completing the missions and Rampage by exploring everything.

6) Scourge, Sky-Byte, and the Autobot Brothers
Rid8.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
UltraMagnus_Autobot_Brothers.jpg

This Scourge is my favorite incarnation of the character. He may be a repaint of Laser Prime, but he is a great character in RID, and he his paint job is slick and beautiful. Sky-Byte's the baddest shark in town. No doubt about that. And let's not forget about the Autobot Brothers. X-Brawn, Prowl, and Side Burn are a pretty fun trio that you don't really get very often. I think using three of them in one run of a mission should add more power to them and help boost their defense and offense.

7) Hot Shot and Starscream
Regeneration_starscream_vs_hotshot.jpg

Armada's rivalry between Hot Shot and Starscream is one of my favorite Armada moments. The turbo revvin' punk and the Seeker who showed care to one of the human allies were also great at using their signature weapons: the Star Saber and the wing turned swords of Starscream. I know a friend who loves Armada to this day, and if he played this game and heard about Starscream and Hot Shot joining the fight, then he will be in love.

8) Rodimus and Demolishor
EnerRodimusCardArt.jpg
Demolishor_MegSword.jpg

Say all you want about Energon, but you can't help but feel that Rodimus is a really cool deviation of the Hot Rod persona. He's a commander from the start and isn't a turbo revvin' punk that got Optimus killed. Instead, he has a bit of a rivalry with Prime due to their different views on the Autobot and Decepticon wars. As for Demolishor, well, can we have more Demolitions class characters? He's got finger lasers, shoulder rockets, a tank mode, and a Minicon that turns into an APC!

9) Vector Prime and Sideways
VectorPrime_dvd.jpg
sideways1o.jpg

Adding more Primes to the series beyond the two Optimus Primes would be awesome to have! Vector Prime is a favorite of mine in the Cybertron series. Plus, he's voiced by Richard Newman, a.k.a Rhinox! And Cybertron Sideways is low key my favorite incarnation of the character. Sure, Armada fans would love to have the motorbike version show up, but the Cybertron version is fantastic! Creepy, faceless visor before Prime Soundwave, slick jet mode, he may be an obscure guy, but it fits him to a tee.