Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which are the worst bots in the game

Shockwaves_jdjcjdjxShockwaves_jdjcjdjx Posts: 105
edited October 2017 in General Discussion

Which are the worst bots in the game 56 votes

Ultra magnus
19%
ManthroMegaKuppCakeCozmatic_Prime26DrkPrinzLaprasWunWun420TCK6909KomBatManUsername09213n3serdoodOprime3rd 11 votes
Mix master
32%
French_BakerMeGrimlockAwesomUltraPrimeAnubisJagerPrimePredacon_OrderBlogZmogisMallowmanPromethium1JetfireMufc14Nick_80DatBoiLivescml007StealthmodeSteelbaneSupraliminalMrsteakymeat_9 18 votes
Shock wave
26%
tekkn1kalTrailfirenomisuDirculesGunz0KillMasterCHired_GoonDiego_22IvanTyReworkDrake6401RhinoxViralintheFrayShockwaves_jdjcjdjxVTman84 15 votes
Arcee
17%
Protectobot91Joker69Odie21LegacyTheAppDrShotgunKittenPrimeInsanecloudDaritronMegawavePrimeChampion 10 votes
Bludgeun
3%
Mnicely80Sound2m 2 votes

Comments

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    Shock wave
    shockwave has ok sync with galvatron and ... yeah he would need all other tech bots.

undo is meh unless it procs just in time to survive a special attack.
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    Shock wave
    Poor Shockwave, but he does have the least to offer compared to all other tech characters, or any other bot in for that matter. The others can do a lot of different things but all Shockwave gets to do is block bullets. ...And stops healing, but seriously, only Megatron and Ratchet effectively heal.

If you look at Megatron, he applies charges to the enemy that increase crit rate and damage for his tank cannon. He becomes unstoppable after taking damage and gains an attack buff if he misses with his heavy. He has passive armor like a Brawler and if his health drops too low, he enters a huge recovery phase. ...Then Shockwave here, blocks bullets... Yay. I know there's a little more to it, but that's what it feels like.
  • I love mix master :(. His S3 does ridiculous damage.
  • I love mix master :(. His S3 does ridiculous damage.
    Ditto. I also like hurting my enemies by blocking.

Obviously, I like Bludegon, too - especially against bots that dodge a lot!

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Arcee
    Whoever voted Ultra Magnus makes me cry ;-; and I chose Arcee because she's just fragile and weak and can't stand up against the stronger bots like OG Prime or Megatron.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited October 2017
    Shock wave
    He's boring, generic, lame and just...terible
    There's not much use of him, he lacks...almost everything
    No good offensive abilities, no good defensive abilities, no untilities
    Some bots like Ultra Magnus is a pain on Harm accelerator, Arcee deals high bleed using head shots, and Mixmaster can deal massive SP3 damage
    What can Shockwave do? Well...he can block bullets and get electro shock charges, but they'll expire when Shockwave can finally perform a successful heavy attack
    Oh...and he can block repairing abilities, for only a few seconds
    His signature ability, which is discount limbo undo barely works and it's not reliable at all
    His synergies with other tech bots sound look cool when you read them, but it's still just meh in battle. Those synergies are not enough to buff Shockwave, there are many better synergies like Bayformers and G1 Optimus + Ratchet repair synergies

The 2nd worst bot in this game is probably Bludgeon, who's almost as boring as Shockwave
  • Shock wave
    Ultra Magnus is a giant tank. He has a decent gimmick.

Mixmaster, while easily the games most hideous bot, ever since his rework, is decent enough if played right.

Arcee is capable of some monstrous damage output. Her base attack is one of the highest in game. She is even more of a glass cannon than Windblade. She's just all ranged. Keep enemy out of your face and go to town. And forget she has a S2. If you get to S2, just build to a S3.

Bludgeon while not having much of any kind of gimmick has good armor and does some fairly decent damage. Plus, combined with Windblade synergy, can produce some pretty big crits.

Shockwave is....Shockwave. He is a bit pillow fisted. But I've seen him do some good stuff when used right. Still tho, his abilities are singularly geared it would seem and he could use a bit of a boost when compared to other tech bots.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Shock wave
    Arcee is good enough these days. I wouldn't use her for anything other than arena, or as a story mission B team member during AM, but she isn't the worst. She's probably bottom third though, sadly.

Shockwave is pretty clearly the current least usable bot. I think he really needs a bit of a redesign.

That said, I'd be stoked if Arcee got a slight increase in the rate at which head shots proc.

Mix & Blud are fine already. UM is... same region as Arcee I guess. Nothing much going for him, not hopelessly weak. He can be a pain as a base defender. I hope he gets good synergies at least with future release bots. He was pretty hopeless in the original cartoon too, just a "leader" who kept dyeing and making bad decisions. So I guess this fits :)
  • 1. Mixmaster
    2. Sideswipe
    3. Shockwave
    4. Arcee
    5. Wasp
    6. Bludgeon
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Ultra magnus
    Whoever voted Ultra Magnus makes me cry ;-; and I chose Arcee because she's just fragile and weak and can't stand up against the stronger bots like OG Prime or Megatron.

osj92e5fnycx.gif
  • Shock wave
    1. Mixmaster
    2. Sideswipe
    3. Shockwave
    4. Arcee
    5. Wasp
    6. Bludgeon

Really? You put Sideswipe as worse than Shockwave(reading it top worst, bottom least worst. Correct me if I'm wrong).

Sideswipe is pretty solid as a pure damage dealer. Build those 10 crit stacks and goto town. He comes with an evade if you get punched in the face too hard and his S2 and S3 do solid damage.
  • Shock wave

What's hilarious here is how much Arcee actually murders both Megatron and CW Prime. Megatron stays at range and Arcee dominates in a ranged battle. As for CW Prime, he is so predictable altho a bit more of a challenge. Still easy
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Arcee
    Bludgeon is my go to guy...I enjoy Shockwave as a fighter but it definitely takes some skill. He needs a buff. He's terrible at base defense, but makes cool noises lol.
    Ultra Magnus is a beast. His armor is great.
    Arcee is fragile, but she's super quick, like been on speed, but unfortunately she got my vote as worst:(
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Arcee is fantastic in my opinion, well be insane when you max out deep wounds. She is a typical glass canon of course, so can't get hit a lot.
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    edited October 2017
    Mix master
    I feel like there are worse bots then Shockwave. Here's my list of my least favorite characters... 1. Bonecrusher 2. Mixmaster 3. Waspinator 4. Barricade 5. Bludgeon. My favorite characters are CW Optimus, MV1 Optimus, Hot Rod, Windblade, Soundwave, Bumblebee, Mirage, Ironhide, Starscream, Megatron
  • Can you add OG to the list so we can vote for him and Kabam won't nerf him?
    Shock wave
    @Steelbane well.. bonecrusher might nit be your fav but he is way better than shockwave :)
  • SupraliminalSupraliminal Posts: 143
    edited October 2017
    Mix master
    I don't have much shockwave knowledge. Arcee shouldn't even be on this list, waspinator should take her spot :p. Easily best offensive warrior, like a weak windblade.... but a weak windblade doesn't mean weak in general. Waspinator, I can understand the theme of somebody's ranged attack doing more than melee, the idea makes him different... but it's in a game that is built to play around the opposite, and so he ends up super not great :p.

I think the list was actually otherwise decent candidates. I wouldn't put Magnus there either though, he hits like OG optimus minus the devastating specials, he's same level as bee from my experience, good BASE damage, no dodge or shock just armor instead ... not great, but shouldn't be on a list because there's not many technicians and he's not utterly ghastly like mixmaster or bludgeon. I'd have put ramjet here instead of him because his S2 is glitched (meaning he is in general) except that I believe the days old patch fixed the glitch (not entirely convinced yet)

Mixmaster I know a lot better than shockwave, shockwave could well be worse. He does have an s3, yes.... his s2 is decent. It's just that his buff made him ALMOST good, but in the end just a bad ironhide. You have to play him the same (race to special), only way to play him... but ironhide is already better, making him kinda useless. If the buff had kept acid triggering on concussive block as often as it used to, that would be all he would have needed to be buffed to normal/ decent. For some reason they nerfed his acid while generally buffing him. He can actually do respectable burst damage that isn't from a special when he has a DoT running.... but they simultaneously took away his steady DoT when they gave him DoT damage burst. Nice tease!
  • Arcee
    Shockwave is an alright character, he is use full with his head block and shock powers
  • Bludgeon or shockwave shouldn't even be in this poll there both great bots
  • Mix master
    I dont think shockwave is all bad. He can undo damage from within few seconds and such, if duped, and can prevent opponent from healing
    Mix, on the other hand, is atrocious. He doesnt have anything that makes him really unique, and the only thing that really does mich damage is his sp3. Other than that, he is weak
    Shock wave
    @Stealthmode yes during initial yes mixmustard (as i like to call him.) was nigh unusuable..

but as pointed out by @Hired_Goon and @Supraliminal in this thread, since the rework mix is somewhat better nowadays (decent sp2 and sp3 now) although still meh compared to IH and Megs. in the demo bot class.