Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Sideswipe Evade/Agility

It's been noticed for awhile, but I bring this up after my Windblade lost to a raid Sideswipe; How come opponent Sideswipes have Agility and Evade abilities when my Sideswipe doesn't??
Tagged:

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    All sideswipe does he gets it after being hit 6 times or using l2, yours does the same
  • Aye. This is for a 3*. Would love a 4*.zpemk1c58ut6.png
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    30%... feels like 80% when I fight him. I wish I had Sideswipe's luck when opening crystals :D
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    woo224 wrote: »
    It's been noticed for awhile, but I bring this up after my Windblade lost to a raid Sideswipe; How come opponent Sideswipes have Agility and Evade abilities when my Sideswipe doesn't??

Also if that raid sideswipe was paired with a nightbirds he gets that extra evade shuffle going on and becomes tougher.
  • Terminal wrote: »
    30%... feels like 80% when I fight him. I wish I had Sideswipe's luck when opening crystals :D

30% becomes 80% when you fight him. The AI for SS, Barricade and Arcee all can evade like mad, even when their power level, attack rating or whatever is significantly lower than yours.
  • 30% becomes 80% when you fight him. The AI for SS, Barricade and Arcee all can evade like mad, even when their power level, attack rating or whatever is significantly lower than yours.

Not really. Sideswipe only gets evasive after 7 basic melee hits. If his evade pops, it's a short enough buff that you can easily wait it out and resume the offensive.

Barricade only gets evasive if you knock him down. Don't knock him down and he doesn't evade at all. Again, if you knock him down, it's easy enough to wait it out and resume attacking.

Arcee is evasive all the time but only on ranged attacks. Use a melee focused bot on her and watch her fold.