Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why does the game have to constantly restart?

SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Everytime someone calls me or an alarm shows up or i accidentally tap on an app, forged to fight has to completely restart.
Im just wondering if theres a way to change that because its kind of annoying to have to constantly restart your
app because some alarm sounds

Comments

• Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I had that happen to me last night. One of my friends sent me a message and it covered my screen, thus causing me to get hit by Grindor's brutal S2 attack during a raid. This isn't really the game's fault and just something that works with apps as a whole. If anything, you'll need to change some settings on the apps popping up.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Yep. This has been an issue for many devices since the game was released. Its odd though, because it seems to vary from different devices. For example, on my phone (Galaxy S8), I can switch out of the game and then back into it, and it will be fine. But if I do the same thing on my SHIELD Tablet or iPad Air, the game will usually reset itself.

I tend to believe that this issue goes hand in hand with the constant general crashing issue many players experience as well.