Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot rating green

JagerPrimeJagerPrime Posts: 44
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Why are some bot ratings green while others are white? No it’s not because some are maxed lvl, forged more than others, duped more or class related as some of the same class don’t have. Can’t seem to find any pattern.
9csrrczhbxt6.png
quanoqvqffjx.png

Comments

• Some visual bug. I think white is original rating, green is after masteries add up. You can try level up a bot and watch it goes up then down.
  • hoolienwee wrote: »
    Some visual bug. I think white is original rating, green is after masteries add up. You can try level up a bot and watch it goes up then down.
    Nope. With masteries grimlock is higher than what it shows if you go to the upgrade screen yet he’s white. Same holds true for barricade but he shows green. Probably some visual bug with no actual use. Every update causes more issues anymore and brings back old bugs that have been fixed before.
  • I like that you can see what your bot will upgrade to, but I am experiencing a huge level glitch where the level keeps changing and won’t give me the true level of my bots with this update.
  • Yeah i have no idea what this is about