Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena.

Hey miike, I know you said you guys dialed down the tone in arena, but I'm going to have to say this. As top grinder in the game ATM, opponents get insane after streak 90. Something I don't even get a hit in. The opponents are ridiculous, please lower the difficulty a little more, at least so we can actually have a chance to pass 100+ arena win streak. Thanks.

Comments

• I agree, I can't even get passed streak 20...just had a rd against bb and didn't even get a hit in, 0 hits for me 58 for him. Guess it's time to say good-bye! No reason why the arena should be this difficult( I was spending energon before this so I could get over a mil and refuse to do it with it this difficult) arena should not be harder then questing.
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Hydroclaw wrote: »
    I agree, I can't even get passed streak 20...just had a rd against bb and didn't even get a hit in, 0 hits for me 58 for him. Guess it's time to say good-bye! No reason why the arena should be this difficult( I was spending energon before this so I could get over a mil and refuse to do it with it this difficult) arena should not be harder then questing.

"Arena should not be harder than questing". That's all you need to say.
  • Thanks for the feedback on the difficulty in arenas. Like you know, this game is still in Beta. There will be balance changes, difficulty changes, etc. You may notice swings in difficulty until we get it just right, so please hang on and continue to let us know how you feel so we can take it into account!
  • For no reason the arena should be harder then questing
    Hydroclaw wrote: »
    I agree, I can't even get passed streak 20...just had a rd against bb and didn't even get a hit in, 0 hits for me 58 for him. Guess it's time to say good-bye! No reason why the arena should be this difficult( I was spending energon before this so I could get over a mil and refuse to do it with it this difficult) arena should not be harder then questing.

"Arena should not be harder than questing". That's all you need to say.
  • I don't agree with guys!

Arena should be challenging to be intresting and fair, based on your skill and not on how much you spent energon on refreshing stamina!
    That's where your wrong. It should be FUN, and fair. And right now, it's not fun at all. In fact is very frustrating.

Skill is not involved in area because most of the matches are supposed to be "easy" like they say. And there is a 2-hour refresh limit. So I guess you can say you don't need energon.
  • I don't agree with guys!

Arena should be challenging to be intresting and fair, based on your skill and not on how much you spent energon on refreshing stamina!

That's funny coming from the guy that uses Original Optimus prime and 2 ratchets to walk through 7500+ bases LOL! No one said arena shouldn't be challenging, they said it shouldn't be harder than story mode.

• Guys you are actually bought your 7500+ bases and all of your PI. Just ask yourselves what PI would you have if you not bought it?
  • Guys you are actually bought your 7500+ bases and all of your PI. Just ask yourselves what PI would you have if you not bought it?

Lmao Welcome to mobile games, be happy because without our in app purchases you wouldn't even have a game to play. It's how they make money to keep the game going and we support the game. Even without our in app purchases we still play the most. None of us have even spent that much.
  • You think I didn't know it? I didn't say that buying smth is bad. It's just ridiculous to read that TOP guys with highest PI so far, complaining that arena too hard for them or someone raided their 'top bases'.
  • Hey hey hey everybody, remember our forum rules! Let's keep all discussions civil and on topic. This is an open discussion space and disagreements will arise, but let's keep our conversations constructive and avoid being rude to each other.
  • You think I didn't know it? I didn't say that buying smth is bad. It's just ridiculous to read that TOP guys with highest PI so far, complaining that arena too hard for them or someone raided their 'top bases'.

When some fights are so hard you can't even get a single hit in, then there's a problem. If you played arena more you would understand. The forums are here to give feedback so kabam can make the necessary changes before global release.

We don't care if ppl raid us, it's part of the game. However i will definitely point out when something is too overpowered like the OG Optimus/ratchet syngery you use to beat the top bases. It's something that needs to nerfed. Again 1 bot should not be able to walk through the 7500+ bases. You just said it should be a challenge. stacking that syngery makes the game to easy.
  • Anyways back to the topic.

@Kabam Miike I would like to add as someone that just put up a 124 streak, i haven't had much problems with the difficulty of arena. Aside from a few matches that seemed impossible to win, it was actually a nice challenge. I had several matches where I would of died if I got hit once more. Now going back to raiding and questing the AI feels so easy in comparison.
  • Hi Mike! What are the team's thoughts of expanding rewards for both milestones (maybe at 1M?) and rank? I feel it is time as many of us are now easily getting past the last milestone and really just do it for gold now as the rewards aren't terribly worth it. I see little reason for me to go past the last milestone now. Thanks!
  • i prefer an arena setting where Its harder to maintain streaks ad infinitum. I find It more exciting actually being at a risk of losing before getting bored from grinding easy opponents, but i guess that is personal preference
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82
    Okay enough with the crap arguments. Some of us are actually pretty skilled @MidgardWatcher at playing this game and barely get touched in quests, but the arenas after streak 50 for me get too difficult. My highest streak is 88 and I'm currently on 84. I really want to get to a 109 so I'm hoping you guys can tune down this difficulty in the next update. Thanks guys!
  • I think Arena is OK my highest Streak is 122.
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82
    Chris. Mine is 111 now thankfully, but we should consider noobs and people who aren't as good that want to do arenas. It shouldn't be too difficult
  • Hi Mike! What are the team's thoughts of expanding rewards for both milestones (maybe at 1M?) and rank? I feel it is time as many of us are now easily getting past the last milestone and really just do it for gold now as the rewards aren't terribly worth it. I see little reason for me to go past the last milestone now. Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply on this! Since the game is still in beta, there's a good chance that the milestones will change in the future. I can't say how much, or if it will happen for sure, but I'll pass the feedback on to the team!