Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Dash attack falling short and failing to connect

There was some discussion about this some time ago, with a conclusion that it's the result of tapping too much causing the dash attack to pull up short.

However, I've noticed since this update that even if I'm careful to not to tap after initiating a dash, my characater still sometimes stops short of the enemy.

I just experienced it happening to the enemy as well, the ai tried to dash attack me and stopped short in front of me, failing to hit, so I decided to post about it, just in case it's a bug, it could be a legitimate interaction though.

As best I can see, it tends to happen if I've fired off a light attack and delay my dash until closer to when the light attack hits, and possibly near edges of the arena and only happens when my light attack hits. I don't believe my dash has ever stopped short when my light attack was blocked.

I'm still trying to consistently replicate it and I've started trying to test how to trigger it in matches.

Any further concrete data I'll post up.