Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

No rewards for Crystal Bounty Arena

@Kabam Miike or any of the other mods, was there a problem with the rewards from the first crystal bounty arena. It’s been several hours past when I normally get my rewards from arena. What’s going on?
Tagged:

Comments

• Your not alone. Nothing here either. I wouldn’t stress, the times are all over the place lately.
  • Me either what’s the deal kabam mike
  • Still waiting.....
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Kabam Mike I think I can speak for many in saying the new Crystal Bounty sucks. Please return milestones. At least we actually got the prizes as they were rewarded instead of waiting hours and still getting nothing.
    Btw, what's with the weekend bundles? They used to be pretty regular. Not seeing much now.
  • ok then I'm not the only one.
  • CringeCringe Posts: 26
    yeah same here, please don’t tell me I wasted time getting 600,000 points for nothing.
  • CringeCringe Posts: 26
    edited October 2017
    I just checked with other players on global chat and it is true that nobody has received their rewards yet.
  • Same for me, I see the rank but no rewards
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    edited October 2017
    Can we please get a response @Kabam Miike
  • I am in the same boat needing those 4* shards. I am not too bent if they are late, but if we don’t get them at all, I will be upset. spent a lot of time to gring 600k points and want my rewards.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Can we get a response out there about the delay in rewards kabam
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    This happens whenever there’s a massive amount of participants with arena, it’s taking time for that super computer in kabam to tally the ranks, don’t expect prompt responses as well since it is the weekend, just chillax, enjoy the weekend, our rewards will land eventually.
    The ranks have already been finalized. What’s irritating is there has been no response to why the rewards are missing.
  • Even the rank rewards from AM come quicker than this. Rewards from the Galvatron arena came within a couple hrs of it ending.
    Exactly! We already got AM rewards so there is no reason to why we don’t have the bounty rewards yet.
  • Still no answer sad... anyone working at kabam today???
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Keep your shirts on... Not like this hasn't happened before, they've always corrected it at some point
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Yep, no rewards here either.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    You guys do realize it’s a weekend and no one works typically so response will be slim to none. This isn’t first time they been delayed won’t be last and they will come
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Guy's, it will be fine. You'll get your rewards,
  • Odie21 wrote: »
    Guy's, it will be fine. You'll get your rewards,

Thanks Odie how long you been with Kabam?
    edited October 2017
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    You guys do realize it’s a weekend and no one works typically so response will be slim to none. This isn’t first time they been delayed won’t be last and they will come

Do you think it's an automatic system that will just suddenly start working by itself without human interaction?

If that were true it wouldn't be this late. It's not like there's be an old Pentium 1 trying to crunch the numbers and needing 10 hours to calculate, and rewards for a different game mode have been sent.

Something's obviously gone wrong. So unless people speak up, it won't get fixed. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Also, if they don't have support on the weekend (which actually is pretty bad, this isn't a bank, it's a mobile game company), that is not a reason for people to not speak up about problems.

It's at the point where human intervention is required to fix the problem, so people can and should be talking about it.

The more people that confirm it, it helps to show and separate what bugs are real and what's fluff. They rely on this communication from players.
  • Mustangjon wrote: »

Not true my friend you must be new to Kabam gaming. There is always someone working. If this was MCOC there would 2k messages by now and 12 excuses from the kabam team
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2017
    From the time the original thread was posted to right now, it's been barely 3hrs, and you're all up in arms there has been no response on a weekend.

This is comical.
  • Ohhhh 1.3 years allow me to retort. No one is unchill here. Except when people chime in with stupid takes telling people to calm down you ain’t no one to me and don’t get to tell anyone how to feel. You represent the problem with society you think because you have a keyboard your opinions always matter and are wanted...all we want is for someone who matters and can assist us with the issue to respond. No matter who you are someone always spends more or puts more time in then you... exactly why I never question other people’s frustration
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    I’m not up in arms, just wondering what was going on. No biggie, I can wait till Monday. Just wondered if it was just me or if it was everyone.
    edited October 2017
    Widow wrote: »
    Mustangjon wrote: »

Not true my friend you must be new to Kabam gaming. There is always someone working. If this was MCOC there would 2k messages by now and 12 excuses from the kabam team

Jon isn’t new to kabam. And neither am I. 3+ years experience. This happens all the time. And kabam will fix it once they realize the issue. He said a response isn’t likely on a weekend because of lack of responses on the weekend before. Chill out. You’ll get your rewards

The key phrase here is once they realize the issue.

So maybe the people telling others to chill need to chill themselves and let people talk about it so they realise the issue. :p

• The key phrase here is once they realize the issue.

So maybe the people telling others to chill need to chill themselves and let people talk about it so they realise the issue. :p

[/quote]

BOOM! Smartest man in the whole thread right here
This discussion has been closed.