Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Super Secret Golden Megatron (plus others)

TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
cnowtr68dgst.png
a26s6jj0us0q.png
mew0lerxwy0c.png
basue3soq47l.png
o80rgppyg0f0.png
149x5ostljk7.png

If you go to the truck on the island behind the SS Anne and use strength you can unlock Gold versions of all your bots :p

Seriously though, this is the best bug ever, I would pay energon for cool reskins. 100 for a Gold version, Crystal/Ice Version etc..

Cosmetic micro transactions xD

Comments

• Options
    Terminal wrote: »
    cnowtr68dgst.png
    a26s6jj0us0q.png
    mew0lerxwy0c.png
    basue3soq47l.png
    o80rgppyg0f0.png
    149x5ostljk7.png

If you go to the truck on the island behind the SS Anne and use strength you can unlock Gold versions of all your bots :p

Seriously though, this is the best bug ever, I would pay energon for cool reskins. 100 for a Gold version, Crystal/Ice Version etc..

Cosmetic micro transactions xD

Oh no
  • Options
    oh snap! @Terminal send me a screenshot of where your supposed to go to get the gold reskin bug.
  • Options
    Reminds me of that episode of the G1 cartoon where they got the gold coat from some pool or something that made them immune to lasers.
  • Options
    Reminds me of that episode of the G1 cartoon where they got the gold coat from some pool or something that made them immune to lasers.

@Halloweendm Please give me the episode title.
  • Options
    I didn't get it, how should you get them?
  • Options
    I didn't get it, how should you get them?

@MarkusKaine I didn't get it either.

@Terminal PLEASE TELL US
  • Options
    Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    edited October 2017
    x1pdg5zsm244.png
    Sadly they weren’t gold when I started the raid :(
  • Options
    Neither do i this isnt an open world game. What do you mean use strength?
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited October 2017
    It happens when the game loads like the lighting/reflections map or something for an arena and keeps using it in other areas like the bot or party select screen.

If you get like a desert arena it's a really nice gold colour.

It would be cool if they added some non-p2w spend options like tints or cosmetics. They can even be exclusive to spending because there's no game impact.

What about a pumpkin head for Optimus for Halloween? Some bee antennae for Bumblebee? :p

Doc, strength etc.. is a joke related to the old Pokemon games.
  • Options
    Terminal wrote: »
    It happens when the game loads like the lighting/reflections map or something for an arena and keeps using it in other areas like the bot or party select screen.

If you get like a desert arena it's a really nice gold colour.

It would be cool if they added some non-p2w spend options like tints or cosmetics. They can even be exclusive to spending because there's no game impact.

What about a pumpkin head for Optimus for Halloween? Some bee antennae for Bumblebee? :p

Doc, strength etc.. is a joke related to the old Pokemon games.

@Terminal so you are saying go to the truck in the desert arena map?

This map?
    ygddo8vpi11g.png

...and if so, go here?
    wdbpr7811lkx.png

I'm desperate for answers.

I NEED ANSWERS