Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Crystal bounty rewards

Kabam Mike,
Will you explain this to me.
The first crystal bounty I scored around 170k and ranked 11-20% and got 450 shards. The next one I scored around 400k and ranked 8-12% and got 200 shards. I don’t understand how those numbers work.

fahq3fn2tivh.png
a87m5sboiumx.png
b3hzyy17h9bb.png
9oulf9k8xk0g.png

Comments

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    hope its a bug and Not intentional...
  • Suddenly ranking range change. They must have noticed 1st arena give out higher shards with lesser score.
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    gqgzxpkhusvl.png

Two days, exactly the same score:
    Day 1: 650 4* shards
    Day 2: 200 4* shards

Thanks for nothing Kabam. Not going to do Crystal Bounty anymore then. It's really frustrating how you do a nice thing once in this game and then immediately take it away.
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Oh btw. this means crystal bounty is now officially A LOT worse then before.

Before: 950 shards for doing 650k points in two days
    After: 600 shards for doing 1.2 Million points in three days.

Thanks a lot. :(

• SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    I wish they kept the older system and also kabam miike already explained they didnt mean to have the 3-10% it was a mistake :( i was sad
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited October 2017
    Numbers don't lie, undeniably giving less rewards for more work than the old 2-3 day arenas.

The only way to get more rewards is to be top 5%. Everyone else is getting way less than what they used to or have to put up double the points to get close to their old reward.
  • Why aren't there cut off points for each percentile rank? 600k in 2 days is possible, and I did it once (with only a dozen 3 stars and two 4 stars) but didn't get anything else done that day. If someone is playing with nothing but 4 stars, great for them, but leaving these brackets unlimited seems to mean that anyone who doesn't have a herd of 4 stars and/or nothing else to do that day is going to be setting the bar for everyone else (who doesn't have all 4 stars and/or all the time in the world to grind through all that), and that just seems wrong. Keep shoveling rewards at the top spenders and leave nothing but crap for everyone else.