Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

G1 Megatron?!! (and Dinobot from Beast Wars) (Possibility)

DatBoiLivesDatBoiLives Posts: 60
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
This picture is what we will discuss today.
7jeaacxpm2f3.png

Pretty obvious that it's Dinobot in the corner.
ohbih2uaukoh.png

But were here to talk about G1 Megatron...
In the back the head shape might resemble Generation 1 Megatron...
otczy0gokogy.png

...and also a shoulder cannon.
xls48wzmsm1y.png

But no back cannon?
78x1v7t64x8b.png

What do you think?

Also check out my discussion on Jazz, Thundercracker, and Skywarp coming to the game.

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Not all version of the g1 style Megatron have the shoulder cannon, check out CW Megatron:

ez90ims7begn.jpg

There's also the possibility of it being BW T-Rex Megatron, since the head shape is similar to G1.... However, not enough of the rest of the silhouette really matches:

rdgd6g1pstz6.jpg

• Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I think it's Megatron. The game uses different versions that resemble G1 just as Combiner wars figures. If the linked image works properly (Never used them until now), it shows the Combiner wars Megatron that matches a little better than the G1. There's even a really small indention on his headpiece that suits the one on the silhouette.

z6px1rghii7k.png
    reduced-image_10431_106.jpg

Another reason I think it's Megatron is because Ramjet mentioned that Shockwave and Soundwave are awaiting their "true leader". It's no unlikely that Shockwave finds a way to locate or bring his Megatron to the area. If this is the case, I'll somewhat skip the Dinobot month and instead hoard my crystals for the month after to give me a boost into the potential Megatron month. I'm definitely a Decepticon fan so having the leader at 4 stars is a must.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited October 2017
    It's Combiner Wars Megatron and there is a thread for this already from last week.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/2435/dinobot-confirmed#latest
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Its definitely CW Megs, good way to counter CW Prime
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    @KittenPrime

Actually, I'm almost certain Megatron will be a Brawler class. Galvatron was switched from a Brawler to a Demo late in development and I have a feeling Megatron is a reason. Even though it won't counter Prime, I really want Megatron to be a brawler.
  • Probably Combiner Wars Megs, considering Optimus is of his combiner wars redesign.
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    I wish that they added the IDW version because i dunno... its cool? h4cvndka06qb.png
  • Its beast wars Megatron. Its very obvious especially since Dinobot is featured.
  • Its beast wars Megatron. Its very obvious especially since Dinobot is featured.

@OnlyOneAboveAll I'm pretty sold on Combiner Wars Megatron.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    I’m pretty sold on the Incredible Hulk
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    I’m pretty sold on the Incredible Hulk

@Mustangjon Haha.

I don't think we are quite into a combiner story yet. People been asking for more beast wars and with Dinobot the focal point of this banner, it would only make sense to be beast wars Megatron.
  • it must be beastwars Megatron.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited October 2017
    Its beast wars Megatron. Its very obvious especially since Dinobot is featured.

I don't think we are quite into a combiner story yet. People been asking for more beast wars and with Dinobot the focal point of this banner, it would only make sense to be beast wars Megatron.
    it must be beastwars Megatron.

Combiner Wars story means nothing here.
    They are just using the design of the figure.

I used to think it could be Transmetal Megatron from BW, simply because I wasn't familiar with the CW design and because of Dinobot being introduced.

But look at it, it's VERY clearly G1 Megs in the design of the Combiner Wars figure. All the details and shapes match up perfectly.
  • iuJacob wrote: »
    Its beast wars Megatron. Its very obvious especially since Dinobot is featured.

it must be beastwars Megatron.

Combiner Wars story means nothing here.
    They are just using the design of the figure.

I used to think it could be Transmetal Megatron from BW, simply because I wasn't familiar with the CW design and because of Dinobot being introduced.

But look at it, it's very clearly the design of the Combiner Wars figure. All the details and shapes match up perfectly.

@iuJacob I agree with him, I couldn't have said it better.