Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Failed to Log In

I am unable to open the game on my IPhone 6. I have the game on my IPAD mini2, but the iPhone will not open. I have downloaded the game, but it will not even load. I just continually get a message that says "Failed to Log In". It says to check my connection, but I have a strong connection to the internet. I have tried both WiFi and cellular. Could someone please help.

Comments

• Armes6Armes6 Posts: 25
    edited April 2017
    Sign out of Game Center on the iPhone, and log into your ftf account with your kabam id
  • Armes6Armes6 Posts: 25
    Please let the rest of us know if it worked, so other people have the issue can see this temp fix. I've already seen two people do this to get in
  • BigPapaBigPapa Posts: 3
    Thanks that works
  • BigPapaBigPapa Posts: 3
    I was able to get into the game after that. It also seems like I was able to log back into game center after opening without an issue.
  • KOBRAKOBRA Posts: 13
    I'm having this issue as well. Downloaded the game on my iPad but can't log-in. On my iPhone I can log in and play. Have tried logging in and out several times. Also deleted the app and reinstalled it a few times with no luck.

Hope we can fix this or I'll be playing other games instead.
  • LiefenLiefen Posts: 1
    Armes6 wrote: »
    Sign out of Game Center on the iPhone, and log into your ftf account with your kabam id

This suggestion actually helped, thanks.

• BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Much appreciated everyone, finally works! Cheers :smile:
  • Can anyone check if this method works on Android.
  • While I appreciate that this fix works are there any plans to get this straightened out in the future? I was truly hoping the iOS game update today would have fixed it, but it's still the same. Game Center is used for ALL of the other games I play. So logging in and out to switch between games is not a fun or a true solution.
  • We are working on it! And it's odd that you have to log out every time. Normally this method is only needed once.
  • Ho kabam mike, what happen to my game app. When i open the app, new update is available said then i update and then i finish the game download but when i go to the arena im stock in the loading screen, so i decide to unstall and install the app. When i install the app im stock again in the loading screen, plss help me mike :( my acc. Lvl is 37 now and the name of acc is HiGHprofileSY21.
  • Im device is android, plss help me mike. Ty
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Do you have a blue bar downloading rest of stuff? Or not have enough space game is a hog
  • JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 1
    Hi kabam I recently try to login in my game and it said error has occurred.i logged out of my Game Center and it didn't work for me
  • I'm on the Android OS and I get"Network Error Cannot Connect to Network. Please Check Your Connection". Running OS version 7. It's been going on for about a week. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail.