Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Lost Relic: The Star Saber

StealthmodeStealthmode Posts: 218
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
I remember back when this relic was available in the raid store, and I was wondering what the fanbase thinks about bringing it back.

Lost Relic: The Star Saber 11 votes

Yes. Explain
90%
woo224DavienGunz0KingOfPainDrShotgunStealthmodeKittenPrimeSteelbaneShockwaves_jdjcjdjxPrimeChampion 10 votes
No. Explain
9%
Manthro 1 vote

Comments

• Yes. Explain
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    I think moar polls need to be brought back the forum
    Dude, unlike those other polls that are created for ranting about what they hate about this game or not, im trying to put some thought amd feed back into what i am posting, with some constructive criticism. All i want to know is whether or not you want this relic to be available or not and to explain. Not much to it.
  • Yes. Explain
    Anyway, I vote yes, because back then, the cost of this relic was too high for a lot of newcomers to the game (myself included), and it would be nice to see this relic return again for not just myself, but for many other players. It would be a very helpful (and cool) relic to add to your base.
  • What benefits did that relic have exactly?
  • Yes. Explain
    I do not know @Promethium1 because I have never obtained that relic. That was the whole reason for starting this thread, in order to get the devs to possibly think about bringing it back
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Yes. Explain
    I really want to see it at my base and i need more relics like all i have is 2 and all the bases i raid have like a bunch
  • Yes. Explain
    If the Star Saber is in the game, it can have that epics design. Maybe they can even add the master sword. Or even bettter, we can have Star Saber (character) and The Star Saber relic
  • I only started fairly recently, so I don’t even know what the Star Saber looks like, never mind what it can do. Somebody wanna give me some background info?
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    The Star Saber was base relic that you could buy from the Raid store when the game was first launched for like some insane amount of raid chips. The raid chip cost was so high that it was not feasible for any normal player to reach that amount - especially when (at that time) you were getting raided constantly and would lose nearly 50% of whatever raid chips you had each time your base was raided. I seem to recall maybe 1 or 2 people getting it and saying that all it added was like 1-2% Story Exp or something equally lame and generic and they were upset that they worked so hard for an item that did next to nothing. Kabam then soon removed the Saber from the raid store and we have not seen it come back yet.

I imagine if it does come back, its buff will be different than what it was originally.
  • Okay. Thanks!
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    edited October 2017
    The Star Sabre was like every other relic back at launch. It was a flat 5% story xp bonus. That cost 2 million raid chips. Yes, that's 2,000,000 raid chips. For a relic that performed like any of the other relics around way back.

Another interesting addition is that back then, to farm a tier 1 alpha spark from raiding took 1.8 million raid chips if you didn't buy more than 2 per day as buying more INCREASED the cost of alpha essence for every 2 purchases with a max of like 20 per day to buy at 100 per purchase. Started at 18k chips each for first 2 then jumped to 19500ish for next 2, 22k for 5th and 6th, etc....

P.S. Wouldn't mind seeing the Superconductor 1000 make a return too