Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Feature bot crystal - 120e - standard or one off special?

TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Just checking, with the addition of the grimlock crystals at a higher price, it's a bit confusing.

Can we expect next months feature bot crystals to also be 120e like Galvatron, or is the 120e like an 'introductory special' to the new system and it will go back to 150e next month for the next bot?

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Terminal wrote: »
    Just checking, with the addition of the grimlock crystals at a higher price, it's a bit confusing.

Can we expect next months feature bot crystals to also be 120e like Galvatron, or is the 120e like an 'introductory special' to the new system and it will go back to 150e next month for the next bot?

There's only one way to answer this question... Poll!
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    I hope it stays at 120 but I think it was a one-off
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited October 2017
    I hope we can get confirmation on this.

I'd rather get packs of crystals for the next feature bot, but if it's going up to 150, I'll spend now instead.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    But if you spend now there's zero chance to get Dinobot. And I'm sure you as a veteran will mostly get dupes, no?
    Correct, but if it's 150e next month I can buy the crystals now and open them next month for dinobot chips from dupes :D
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Oh, isn't crystal time tagged? If not, then certainly you can buy them now.
    Time tagged like it will still be a galv crystal next month? Yes, it will still be galv crystals. I just meant using the crystals purely as dupe fodder for chips to exchange for the guaranteed 4* and not worry about the low chance to open 4* dinobot from crystals if I chose to buy 150e crystals next month over the 120e crystals this month. :)

Even if I got Dino crystals next month I'd only buy them with the expectation to get dupe fodder chips.

Actually, it's kind of tough to decide which is worth more. 20% discount to bulk chips or a chance at opening the bot with 20% less bulk chips.