Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Quick Rank 4 poll

OkaySpaceOkaySpace Posts: 5
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Which 3/30 would you rank to 4/40?
Thanks

Quick Rank 4 poll 34 votes

Prowl (good cop level 10)
41%
French_BakerTotherkinsNightchrisCanuck33UltraPrimeDirculesGunz0KillMasterCbAtm4nrOcks12Drake6401SabugenSteelbaneDaritronBreesfan_9 14 votes
Mirage (KERS level 10)
29%
Faithz17Hired_GoonPromethium1WunWun420BOFADRhinoxUsername819273943Elsie123darceyredshift9Supraliminal 10 votes
Megatron 0
2%
jferg88 1 vote
Soundwave 0
11%
Joker69BlogZmogisDrkPrinzKittenPrime 4 votes
Barricade
5%
HumpyhampsterOdie21 2 votes
Ratchet
8%
Jay32LordDavien 3 votes

Comments

• Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    edited October 2017
    Barricade
    Personally, I'm biased towards Barricade as I have him 4/5 but when choosing a bot to rank, I tend to lean towards the bots that I use in AM first. If you've already ranked them, then I'd choose the bot that you play with the best.
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    Prowl sense you have his ability. He's a lot like Soundwave in passive energy building plus he drains power. Honestly, Prowl and Windblade are on the overpowered side so abuse it while you can.
  • Ratchet has mele buffs and some regen..

Whydid someone vite for mirage. Seems tough to use
  • Mirage (KERS level 10)
    Mirage with KERS vs Prowl with Good Cop is a hard choice. Prowl is borderline OP with his power build and S1. Mirage on other hand is all kinds of utility and awesome. Both are great bots. But had to go with my man Mirage. Now if I could just manage to actually dupe my 4* Mirage.....
  • Mirage (KERS level 10)
    OkaySpace wrote: »
    Whydid someone vite for mirage. Seems tough to use

Because when you know how to use Mirage, he is OP.

• Kr_DCKr_DC Posts: 15
    Mirage is the ultimate demo killer.. for me at least...
    He makes raiding easy...
  • Mirage (KERS level 10)
    Oh yeah. Mirage, CW Prime and Motormaster. Crushes raid bases dead.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Voted Prowl because he is awesome against so many bots, but Mirage gets a close second for me. If you're into long fights mirage is really good and probably the better choice but overall utility its prowl.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    edited October 2017
    Mirage (KERS level 10)
    Mirage with the added input that my next would be Prowl for Reckless Driving synergy. That synergy for AM an awesome. I have Hot Rod, Mirage and Sideswipe at R4 and the amount of havoc that comes with it is amazing.

Mirage alone isn't very strong offensively but defensively for demos is greats. Completely neutralizes the majority of SP3s
  • Thanks guys that was useful.
  • Mirage (KERS level 10)
    Mirage all day long is the best bot in this game. His amount of abilities allows you to utilise him much more on longer trickier fights
  • SupraliminalSupraliminal Posts: 143
    edited November 2017
    Mirage (KERS level 10)
    I'll give you a little hint about mirage... if you don't know why he's liked or voted on in polls, you need to carefully read his skill effects. Most versatile bot in game, almost best bot (still think that is windblade). You can stun lock (combos after s2, unless you mess up s2 is a win button against otherwise tougher bots)... do a decent power lock (because his power burn triggers even if they are blocking)... or s3 can be used to skip enemy effects entirely (skip all of megatron's unblockable.... skip waspinator's live again, etc). He's not necessarily the most obviously amazing bot because you aren't necessarily fighting many truly tough battles (he's not gonna provide the most mind blowingly impressive arena match for example.... I mean unless you use him against something double PI and discover he can win no problem). Can do more things than any other bot AND he has a good shield, so you can do more while simultaneously make more mistakes than most bots.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    yeah prowl and mirage are best bots in the game for me. tough choice. i picked prowl but really mirage is better for longer fights.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Ratchet
    is this 3* or 4* bot? Rachet either way. Saves you a ton of potions from his healing, especially in AM
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited November 2017
    I used to stand by the Mirage lovers and indeed used Mirage a lot to deal with Laser Megs and Laser Wasp. Then I happen to dupe my 4* Soundwave in a quick way.... I clicked Prowl in my vote but I shall vote for Soundwave. He is, simply, nastily, really OP. Makes you lazy. Just corner your opponents with Laserbeak and S1, one 3/5 Soundwave against 10K base with your right thumb mostly, etc.

I don't know why nobody voted for SW, maybe you've put him far down the list. Prowl is good but you have to put time into a fight, SW just crushes anybody blink of an eye.