Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why dont i have auto option in arena

Im lv 44 and my account is bugged. I have never had the option to auto attack in arenas. The icon has never showed up i even tried a fresh install on a different device. Its an account issue.

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2017
    Once you get above lvl 40 the autofight option disappears because it's a beginner option, and it won't help beat spotlight mission content.

Kabam removed it to prevent players from complaining that autofight won't win battles in these scenarios.
  • RylsRyls Posts: 11
    Manthro wrote: »
    Once you get above lvl 40 the autofight option disappears because it's a beginner option, and it won't help beat spotlight mission content.

Kabam removed it to prevent players from complaining that autofight won't win battles in these scenarios.

I cant tell if your just trolling or if u actually believe that...
  • Yeah... totally false. Every member of our alliance is lvl 40-50. And every one of us, except 1, has that option. The one that doesn't is in the UK. Where are you located, @Ryls?

I came here looking to see if maybe the UK version is different in this respect? Anyone else not get that option? Any suggestions if people in the UK are seeing it?
    Im in canada and am the only one in my alliance aswell. I put in a ticket and some of the replies i got makes me think they need to hire new support staff. Ive tried 5 different devices some new some old. Iphones and google phones it dosnt matter it dosnt work for me. Its an account bug that kabam refuses to acknowledge
    Also i play with a few uk people and they have it aswell so your friends problem isnt that @NightMarsupial
  • Okay, yeah. He actually emailed support and they seemed to acknowledge that there are issues with some accounts. He also doesn't get the daily calendar - do you get that? They basically just said some accounts don't have some features & made it sound like it was intentional, so I don't know what the ****... Sorry you're having that issue too. Hope they fix it for both of you soon! Grrr...
  • I guess they could be A/B testing, which is common practice, especially in game development, but it does suck for those in the "B" group.
    I get the calendars and everything else seems to be normal with my account. But they gave me the same excuse except never said there was any issues just that some dont have it and that its working as intended for those that dont which is nonsense
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I was definitely pulling your leg, bud ;)