Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance Recruitment and Search Thread

15678911»

Comments

• x2axb0a3c3ag.png
    I played MCoC, did Map 1 - 6. I since left it to come here! I am looking for an alliance that does a couple of the main Alliance Quest and will Raid. I do have the Line app (ccole012) or Discord ( Crisco#7601). I am laid back and do my best at what I can!

• leewu712szmj.jpg

Any questions, ask!
  • AdamsNumber7AdamsNumber7 Posts: 34
    edited September 2017
    dhinfbct364g.png
    Omega Prime is recruiting must be Level 35+ Bot's 3x3* 4/40 Must have Line App. If you're interested Add me on Line AdamsNumber7 or add me in game.
  • (BST) BEASTMODE 2.0 is recruiting! An alliance that focused for beginners to grow together. Has been grow up massively. Use WhatsApp if you can. Interested? Just hit the button 'Request' on the alliance screen! So long and have a good day! :smile:
  • ZyBot Alliance looking for active members of all levels. Please be mature and friendly in our Alliance.

Message me in-game or on this forums if you are interested and my IGN is Exsalted_
    Have fun!
  • AdamsNumber7AdamsNumber7 Posts: 34
    edited September 2017
    kahjlpt07swy.png

Omega Prime is recruiting and looking for level 35+ Bot's 3x3* 4/40 Must have Line App. If your interested add me in game or add me on Line AdamsNumber7
  • Kr_DCKr_DC Posts: 15
    KRON (400k alliance) is recruiting active players. Minimum 15k power rating.

We are a rather casual alliance so no minimum requirements in alliance event (e.g. arena, raids).
    However, AM participation is required.

PM me here or find us in game. IGN Darth Clarice
  • HoldonHana... line I'd odp21jamdaok.png
  • sjgyi9nv1s6y.png

Amp'd Up is looking for a few good member to join us. Preferably, level 30 and up, 10K rating +, must be active in AM's (map2, lvls 5-12) and alliance events. We do use BAND to communicate. Come play and grow with us! Msg me in game - W8sted
  • We are the War Machine!

4kp9eok3bve7.jpg

Who We Are:

Autobots?...Decepticons?...On this desolate, primus forsaken world where only those forged to fight survive…we are the bots that were forged to win!

What We Are:

Founded on launch day by experienced beta testers, WAR!! was conceived to foster a friendly, organized, team oriented system for mature men & women, some with families, who seek to balance real life obligations while maximizing the quality of their gaming experience. We are a bastion of online integrity for experienced gamers with a deep love for all things “Transformers”. We prefer the challenge of building greatness with our own hands rather than simply buying it or joining it. For us, the journey is always in front of the destination. For us, WAR!! is not just an Alliance, but a community of loyal friends that put the group ahead of the individual. Our battle tested veterans help our newest members endlessly, with information, advice, and pro tips, putting them on the fast track to success and bountiful rewards! Whether you are on a quest to earn rank & responsibility, or to simply contribute as a member, the War Machine welcomes all who seek to make the most of the time they have for FTF alongside like minded compatriots!

• +18 age players willing to contribute & carry their weight. No Drama
    • English Language & a willingness to communicate important information
    • LINE app mandatory for proper community and tactical integration
    • A desire to make new friends, learn, laugh, & share some insights & good times!
    • A willingness to follow instructions & offer input when needed

If any of this speaks to your heart, please contact Scarstream in game, or ID: Luftwulf on Line App directly. We do not lose member often, so spaces are limited & go very quickly. If you’re a good fit, we will endeavor to make room for you!

Glory to the War Machine!

~ Scarstream

• 47drl5wcm5lq.png Bad Company is back and recruiting must be Level 35+ Bot's 3x3* 4/40 Must Have Line App. If you're interested Add me in game or on Line AdamsNumber7
  • Looking to get in with a top alliance.ervih5ns4jup.png
  • kn73t8kdq4p5.jpg
    446k active alliance looking for 2 players that will help round out this core group..always looking to push ourselves game id is jpyates line id dboysjp..
  • Hey gang!

Great news! We've gone ahead and added an Alliance Recruitment category!

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/categories/alliance-recruitment

Here you can recruit and search for Alliances to join! So go on over there and start using it! :smiley:

Good luck out there, Commanders!
This discussion has been closed.