Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance Recruitment and Search Thread

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Looking for hardcore players

0bwo72ig2dys.jpg
    dfbvhw4fbme0.jpg
  • NEED A GOOD HOME! :) I ran an alliance for 2 years in MCOC, so i am definitely loyal, but not looking for the responsibility of leadership here. Just need a active alliance with good people to call home. I am lvl 25, rating 4956 with 787 medals, top 10% in each arena and participate in events. I use LINE to communicate. Add me on LINE or in game if interested. Line ID= schooleys Game ID= SchooleyS
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 29
    Olgly. Old Glory Is looking for some semi serious players. You don't have to live in the game but as least daily play required. Higher ranks better but dedicated lower rank definitely welcome tag Olgly. Name OldGlory. Leader Mainer123. Thanks . Mainer123
  • Thanks all for the many request but atm we are full
    As soon we will have place we will place another announcement
    4tsbsc4k9dzl.png
  • FlexFlex Posts: 1
    Looking to join a high rated alliance. Plan on taking a break from mcoc and making this the main game I play. Aiming for level 30 and a 10k rating by the beginning of next week. Add me in game: Syphynx or on line: Chrisg21

cmxrk5ddurkq.png
    4bqozcn7kn87.png
  • Currently rated at 5.2k I was late to the game I've only been playing for 2 days now but already am very skilled. I have 6 3* and 1 4* and am on the grind to get everything ranked up ASAP. I am a prior arena grinder of featured champions in MCOC. I am ready to jump into high level alliance ranks and get ALL CHAMPS FROM ARENA!!! IGN: MrFeathers
  • Looking for a few more members for my alliance. As long as you can communicate and be active that's all we ask for (we use line app as well). I don't expect everyone to be a pro, so we don't mind showing you the ropes if need be. If interested, send me a message in-game (Purfektshun) or send a request to our alliance (Ancient Primes). Thank you.
  • Get on! God on! Head on! Super-God Masterforce!

We're a small alliance, made up of adults, wanting to grow and seeking semi-casual, fun people. We're not looking to just fill spots. Banter is half the fun of an alliance, after all. We want people who really enjoy the game but also realize it is just a game and understand that people have lives outside of it. If you're interested, please message me in game: Oroku_Saki. If you know who that is you're probably what we're looking for!
  • MadducksMadducks Posts: 9
    [D&D] Drillnuts and Discharge is Recruiting!

Looking for top-tier talent to join our competitive alliance.

Highlights
    • Fully expect to be on the front end of progression. All day 1 global launch players (no beta) and we’re already over 135k Alliance Total Rating.
    • Ranked 7 worldwide on the latest Arena - Alliance Event.
    • Although P2P is not necessarily a requirement, roster growth is. However you choose to develop a deep roster is fine by us, but you’ll be in good company with an alliance chalked full of beefy rosters.
    • Plenty of MCoC Experience
    • Join the conversation! Open to non-members and prospective recruits. A robust Discord server full of information and constantly updated. Discord Invite

Rquirements
    1. PI (i.e. Total Rating) = 7,500 (min) or higher
    2. Level 20 or higher
    3. High level of activity
    4. Participate in all Alliance Missions
    5. Joining Discord is required.
    6. Only 1 spot open and openings will not occur often. Prospective recruits are evaluated based on level, PI (i.e. Total Rating), and other criteria indicating your progression.

That's it! It’s not a casual Alliance, but there are many folks out there looking for a highly active alliance they can call home.
    How to apply:

Reach out to us at...

Discord:
    • Preferred: Join our Discord Channel and post your information on the landing pad. An officer will reach out to you shortly.

Or PM an officer:
      • Madducks#4703
      • PimpToxie#0649
      • totherkins#0446

LINE:
      • Angrywaterfowl - (display name is Madducks)
      OR
      • Finally, you can always simply send me a PM on the forums.
  • MajesticMajestic Posts: 1
    [TLD] TheLegends recruiting!
    Alliance rules:
    - Participation in Alliance events
    - Alliance missions participation
    - Regular donations
    - Line application
    - 5k+ rated players
    - At least 3x r2 maxed 3*

Line id - andi95os
    Ingane name - Majestic
  • 1Pharaoh1Pharaoh Posts: 36
    g3frca6jyq9v.jpg
    [ORE] Ore-13 Recruitment

We are looking for active players with a competitive mindset to join our alliance!!!

Requirements
    Must be level 20
    Minimum of 8k rating
    Must have Line app

Events
    AM focused
    Must contribute in alliance events
    -Raid Blitz
    -Away Missions
    -Mission Completion

Contact
    IGN: •Pharaoh•
    Line: 1pharaoh
    ntukrf8ha0nj.jpg
  • WelsedWelsed Posts: 2
    edited April 2017
    Brand new player, former marvel coc vet, looking for alliance that grinds, but is not overly dictating.

Commander level: 23, fastly approaching 24
    Rating: 2850 (I forge a lot, since ultimately I will not need my 1* and most likely, if this game is anything is like MCOC, then I will wind up duping an enormous amount of them and 2* later on in the game anyways. Why waste the ISO, rather ORE?)
    Currently sitting on 2 3*s and was in an alliance that barely did anything. A medium tier alliance would suit me find. One that communicates, grinds on alliance events and now missions. I save crystals for the eventual crystal opening alliance events, I'm on frequently, and I also pay attention to help requests. Away missions keep my coffers stocked, so I can contribute to the alliance resources as well. Reply if I can be of help. I'm extremely active.

I also use line app and am highly familiar with in game, out of game comms. I also am highly familiar with alliance mission protocol in that I know how to follow paths, take out linked nodes according to how higher level players may need support and do not require the need to show that I can beat the boss if supportive roles are more important to execute FULL EXPLORATION and gain higher prestige (or whatever it is called on FTF)
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    tekkn1kal wrote: »
    WRÄTH is currently looking to fill a few spots. VETERAN MCOC players specifically.

We aim to build an alliance here on F2F that is comprised nearly 100% of players that are already used to playing at a high, competitive level in MCOC. This means we are looking for players that have at least map 5 experience, preferably RoL cleared, high tier AW experience, etc.

Currently we are of course building like everyone else, but with a bunch of hustlers on board, we expect to be strong soon.

If you are looking for a hard working alliance that is looking to play this game competitively and shoot for every goal we can, look no further.

Contact me on Line @tekkneke if you feel like you are a fit.

Have a couple guys who weren't meeting requirements, couple spots to fill.

We are growing fast... Last week we were 27th rank in the arena event, this recent event we were 10th, and most of our members still have tons of growth to go still.

If you are still growing and want a competitive alliance, or already hit the growth wall and just want to be in a serious F2F alliance with other players who speak Kabam, hit me up on Line @tekkneke.
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    edited April 2017
    Looking for a new alliance. Timezone it's GMT -4 so I already apologize if I can't be super active since timezones perhaps will be different and such. I also know that my rating isn't very high and such, but that's mostly because I'm a pure F2P. If you think I would fit and be useful for your alliance send a FR in-game and an invitation to your Alliance.

Thank you

6qj4zr7wso9x.png
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Hey all, I'm looking to add a couple individuals to my alliance that understand this format. Contest of champions experience is valued as I myself am a long time vet. Understanding of AQ timeliness and overall support of events is valued here. I am looking to grow this group with players that communicate and are mature using line.
    Currently we are at 80k and testing aq difficulties, and have a strong core group already. If you are interested check out my alliance

Alliance Tag: Tool
    Alliance name: Prime Time

My IGN and line name: Canuck33

Cheers
  • Virus Reborn has two free places atm.
    Min. Requirements : Daily active and lvl 20 or higher
    8nr8i2dz2m40.png
    8isk12bcxi8i.png

• campcomiccampcomic Posts: 18
    Camps hidout is an 100k active alliance recruiting up to 3 serious players. Timezone wise would suit Australians/ kiwis, but will consider all
    - player must be level25 and 5 k min
    - Line is a must
    - Participation in alliance missions is a must.
    - Contact me on line@ campcomic3
  • [LOE] LegionOfElites is Recruiting!

We are looking for active, mature and friendly players that are willing to contribute to alliance events and participate in alliance missions!!

You must fulfill the following requirements:
    - Be Level 25+ / 5k+
    - Be active & contribute to alliance events
    - Participate in alliance missions
    - Use LINE app to chat with alliance members. Communication is essential for alliance missions!

Please contact Rastvaman, khamesi_the_shoe or Tenman Prime on LINE app if you are interested!
    Looking for competitive players!!!
    3kmoup6tj2og.png

• Hello, I'm back and looking for an alliance. I am extremely active and very skilled. I have only been playing 1 week yet am level 33 and over 9k rating. I've been working on 2* to farm featured 3* champs but am starting to ramp up my growing 3* roster. Prior MCOC boss killer and featured grinder grabbing every featured champ in MCOC putting up to 20,000,000 points in 4* arena.3q7werszu1gb.png
    ba1200d25ogy.png
    sv0pt2bnzs94.png
    4q8ou239ve57.png
  • MrFeathers84MrFeathers84 Posts: 21
    edited April 2017
    Fighting abilities

fs6i01xmbwqi.png
  • Thanks for such great feedback on our original post. We have one spot open and its been a couple of weeks so updates based on where we are.

About us
    Gamers with Jobs (GWJ) is a strong family orientated US alliance consisting of (you guessed it) adults with families and jobs! We are fans of Kabam’s other fighting game Marvel Contest of Champions (MCoC) and enjoy the new fighting style of Transformers: FtF. Our players have proven to find the right balance of taking the game seriously, progressing and real life.

Alliance Ethos:
    We consider ourselves to be the “serious casual” player. We are a primarily focused on Alliance Missions, and scored in the top 1-5% for the first AQ test run Kabam ran. We are building up for map 2 and will be running it this round. This means most of our players are focusing on ranking up three of their three star bots.

We are looking to build a strong loyal community of like-minded people. We do not require spending but have been establishing reasonable minimums in certain events such as arena, event completion and away missions. Our team effort has already shown that with some focus and a good attitude we can punch above our weight class.

Weekly donations are set and due to the cost of map 2 are very easy to achieve. As we grow in stature and increase in map difficulty event minimums and weekly donations will increase as practical and necessary.

We use the Line chat app and if history repeats itself are expecting this to be an active chat channel with members talking and joking throughout the day.

Applicant requirements – Who do I contact:
    • Players with a good attitude who are drama free and fun.
    • Communication skills. Let me repeat – active communication skills. This will be required as alliance quests and wars are released..
    • Mature adult players will fit in better
    • Line app requirement. No exceptions.
    • You are probably around level 25 or higher in game, and have a couple of three star bots at 2/20 already.

If you like the sound of what you’ve read then contact myself on the Line app under VirtualFish.
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    WRÄTH is currently looking to fill a few spots. VETERAN MCOC players specifically.

We aim to build an alliance here on F2F that is comprised nearly 100% of players that are already used to playing at a high, competitive level in MCOC. This means we are looking for players that have at least map 5 experience, preferably RoL cleared, high tier AW experience, etc.

Currently we are of course building like everyone else, but with a bunch of hustlers on board, we expect to be strong soon.

If you are looking for a hard working alliance that is looking to play this game competitively and shoot for every goal we can, look no further.

Contact me on Line @tekkneke if you feel like you are a fit.

Have a couple guys who weren't meeting requirements, couple spots to fill.

We are growing fast... Last week we were 27th rank in the arena event, this recent event we were 10th, and most of our members still have tons of growth to go still.

If you are still growing and want a competitive alliance, or already hit the growth wall and just want to be in a serious F2F alliance with other players who speak Kabam, hit me up on Line @tekkneke.

Hey guys -- Had to trim one off the roster who wasn't able to commit time to this game over mcoc.

Give me a shout if you can keep up with a fairly demanding pace and want to be around others who are pushing at that pace as well.

We are quickly growing in to one of the top alliances in the game. We have pushed well in to the territory of the beta alliances when we just started ourselves a week ago.

Here is our performance over the past week:

11-15% in arena
    1-5% item use
    1-2% in Alliance Mission
    6-10% in arena
    1-5% Mission Completion

If you are coming from a strong mcoc background and want to skip the process of going thru an alliance where everyone is learning the ropes, contact me on Line @tekkneke.
    iwebrhv84a6e.jpg
    PM me if interested
  • Alpha Betum Prime (ABP13) is looking for memebers, active alliance that started from day 1 global launch. Anyone over level 20 and looking for a good ally, join. We will do ally quest when ever they are on. Must use line, chat group: Alpha Betum Prime
  • FrobonesFrobones Posts: 7
    [Rust] The Unrustables (132k rating) are now recruiting players. We are seeking active members with the following criteria:
    • Level 20+
    • Minimum three 2/20 3-star bots
    • Rating 6k+ (negotiable depending on 3 best bots)
    • Use of LINE is a must
    PM me (Frobones) or DomiN8 on LINE if you wish to join

Below is a little bit about ourselves
    The UnRustables,

This is who we are please read carefully to make sure you fit in with us!

We are a NETWORK. all active members of a larger organization of alliances. We work together small and big alike to grow and conquer. Each alliance is broken down to members of similar size range. This ensures that we will do events that are at your attainable standards for each level to compete in. We encourage you to voice your desired alliance but we discourage arguing with our decisions and guidelines.

We are COMPETITIVE. We view this game like a sport not a leisure activity! This requires dedication, time, skill development and maybe even money (you will never be asked to spend but understand that many do). We have events that we will compete in and we expect you to pull your weight and we will soon let you know your minimum expectations for certain events!

We are ORGANIZED. You will see this immediately from the leadership down! And this will help us achieve victories and rewards in this game!

We are ACTIVE. If you are going to be inactive for over 18 hours let your alliance leader know and then post it in the inactivity note in your alliance chat room note labeled “Low Inactivity Alert.”

We are RESPECTFUL. We have fun we, **** around, but don’t be an ass! We have plenty of haters in real life we don’t need them here! Thanks!

We COMMUNICATE. Communication is key to a successful alliance so if you are directly messaged in line by the leadership you must respond!
    Please respond Yes or No to the following statements: I will be a good soldier and fall in line with the reasonable needs and request of the leadership. I will be an active participant with my alliance. If I do not meet the growing standards of my alliance I will follow to another group or forfeit my position in the alliance.
    RESPOND YES or NO and then lets go kick some ass!
  • h8rgx5ceqvwd.png
    Be Active or be Gone
  • campcomiccampcomic Posts: 18
    Camps hidout (130k+ alliance)
    Looking for active Aussie/ kiwi players
    Must be at least level 25 and have a 5k+ rating
    Alliance missions participation is a must
    Line is a must
    Find me on line @ campcomic3
  • elshark81elshark81 Posts: 2
    edited April 2017
    Ranger's Wreckers are recruiting for a few good bots to fill some sudden vacancies due to a couple players choosing to focus on other mobile games. We are at 102k rating and finished in the top 10-25% for the first alliance mission and to 10% is several alliance events.

We are a new alliance that started at global launch but have hit the ground running as half of us joined over from TFEW and MCOC alliances. The group is light hearted and fun made up of adults with jobs/kids and understand real life comes first but want to compete and win within our means! We love all things TFs and share our memories/collectibles/nerdastic commentaries on LINE app.

If you want to give our wrecking crew a try, reply to me here or message me on LINE (elshark81) or on FB [Removed by Mod]

Some basic minimums do apply: Level 20+ | 6k+ squad power | Active in alliance missions/events

We currently only have 2 spots open but I am always happy to consider all recruits for future openings and of course future expansion of alliance spots (hopefully!). Wreck n' Rule!
  • Looking for a new Alliance my current one is not active in the least level 25 and I'm new to this style of game.

I've since gotten an alliance thanks to this board.
This discussion has been closed.