Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance Recruitment and Search Thread

Comments

• ConceitrConceitr Posts: 7
    8+ competitive players looking to merge with a competitive alliance or other competitive players. All players have a min 3 r3 3*s. Active in AE/AM and are ready to push for alphas in AM. Must use Line app. No freeloaders. Message me on line app: conceitr to talk more details.
  • Conceitr wrote: »
    eoLithic Primes is looking for active members with 3 r3 bots, 10k+ rating, and understands AM format. We are a 200k+ rated competitive group that participates in AM and all alliance events. AM is mandatory with assigned bgs. 3 and 7 day events must have participation (not asking for minimum points, I know we have lives), just do the best you can. Line app is also mandatory. If your interested or have any questions about the alliance, contact me on Line: conceitr
    Conceitr wrote: »
    eoLithic Primes is looking for active members with 3 r3 bots, 10k+ rating, and understands AM format. We are a 200k+ rated competitive group that participates in AM and all alliance events. AM is mandatory with assigned bgs. 3 and 7 day events must have participation (not asking for minimum points, I know we have lives), just do the best you can. Line app is also mandatory. If your interested or have any questions about the alliance, contact me on Line: conceitr
    Conceitr wrote: »

• Vega0Vega0 Posts: 1
    Looking for a new Alliance. I am level 34, have 5 3r3 bots and am very active. I am a F2P player wanting to participate in more AMs. I'm not keen on messaging apps so message me in game (Vega0) if interested.
  • Tezz001Tezz001 Posts: 53
    Good Morning.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Tezz, and I'm from an alliance called eoLithic Primes, and right now we are looking for a merger, there is a core selection of us that feel that rather than recruit new players 1 by 1, a merger would be better. I'm going to attached profiles of the more active players we have. But how ever or whatever happens we only have the one stipulation, and that is that our leader Conceitr remains in a position of leadership, that doesn't mean he wants to run the show, but he would like to retain a level of control.

moynwgfp5pq5.png
    24hbt27y41ct.png
    uzvex2r24cd4.png
    y4mul3vaoarg.png
    z6mingg4ckeh.png
    2gxc9jkncdrt.png
    i0ksuu60r2tc.png
    yfjcy681pd8j.png
    9sij94hekt64.png

Nearly forgot my own profile.

Conceitr is the best person to contact, but feel free to message me also.
  • Tezz001 wrote: »
    Good Morning.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Tezz, and I'm from an alliance called eoLithic Primes, and right now we are looking for a merger, there is a core selection of us that feel that rather than recruit new players 1 by 1, a merger would be better. I'm going to attached profiles of the more active players we have. But how ever or whatever happens we only have the one stipulation, and that is that our leader Conceitr remains in a position of leadership, that doesn't mean he wants to run the show, but he would like to retain a level of control.

moynwgfp5pq5.png
    24hbt27y41ct.png
    uzvex2r24cd4.png
    y4mul3vaoarg.png
    z6mingg4ckeh.png
    2gxc9jkncdrt.png
    i0ksuu60r2tc.png
    yfjcy681pd8j.png
    9sij94hekt64.png

Nearly forgot my own profile.

Conceitr is the best person to contact, but feel free to message me also.

• xd1ze7799ubq.jpg

Let's have some fun!
  • Foxhole342Foxhole342 Posts: 13
    I have a group of guys (4 total) looking for an alliance. We currently are on an alliance together and work great together as a team. You can contact me ingame or on line line if is foxhole34
    axumw1f4dn7b.png
  • campcomiccampcomic Posts: 18
    Camps hidout 200k alliance needs 1 member.
    Looking for 10k+ player with at least map2.12 experience
    Must have line find me @ Campcomic3
    AM participation is a must
  • Bad Company 195K alliance is recruiting we are looking for 2 more members 8k+ team rating to join our alliance we use line to communicate and we a very active alliance if you are interested Freind me on Line app AdamsNumber7 or Friend me on the game.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    WAGP is looking for two serious players to join our ranks. If you:

Have Line Chat app

Have minimum 3x 3* 3/30 bots

Have a desire to rank high on all events across the board

This is your lucky day! We consistently place top 5 in all events.

SEARCH FOR Manthro on LINE, and show me what you got!
  • w8stedw8sted Posts: 27
    edited May 2017
    [AMPD] Amp'd Up is looking for players to join our alliance. (Level 20 and up). All we ask is that you're active, participate in alliance missions, be a team player, have a positive attitude.

Game ID - w8sted
    Line ID - w8sted.

Come on board and give us a shot. See you in game or in global chat.
    Cheers!
  • Celebrimbor44Celebrimbor44 Posts: 5
    edited May 2017
    [ACEPT] Autocepticons Recruiting

Looking for Lvl 35+ active players with enough 3* 3/30s to run Map2 Lvl15 and still be able to run other events without issues. We are in transition mode (clearing out to make room for more active players) and have 4 spots are currently available.

We are a ~250K+ rating alliance when full. Average member rating is ~14500K.

Minimum 15K points per member in Advancement 7 day event. All other events, no minimums at this time but possibility of adding them is very likely to ensure reaching all milestones. AM participation and timely movement is mandatory. Weekly required donations 26600 gold and 1500 loyalty. LINE app mandatory.

Any question please contact me in game or on LINE app userid Celebrimbor44.
  • GamematchGamematch Posts: 1
    Earths Elite (E.E.) Hi everyone we are looking for about 6 members to join us they need have at least three rank3 3*s for alliance missions and line app for comunication

You can get a hold of me in game or on LINE GameMatch is my ID on both
  • MerkaDerkaMerkaDerka Posts: 33
    Rogue is looking for a solid player that is active daily and is lvl 20+ with Line app. You can add me on the Line app or in game with gamer tag. MerkaDerka
  • DecimateDecimate Posts: 5
    Need 2 recruits. [ACEPT] Autocepticons. Min Lv30, 3 x 3*, 3/4. Line = 666destroyer666 or in game search = Decimate
  • 23Prime23Prime Posts: 1
    Hi ppl im looking for an alliance.
    - im an active member
    - willing to participate in alliance missons
    - currently on lvl 33

add me up and PM me in game if u got a spot :)
    (game name ; 23Prime)
  • ConceitrConceitr Posts: 7
    edited June 2017
    rdvp03402s4l.jpg

Line app is required. If your interested or want more details, add me on Line: conceitr
  • w135c21mhhgn.png

Looking for an active Alliance. Alliance I'm in has some nice players, but we don't have enough actives at one time to comlete a mission, so unfortunately I need to move on.

I have 11x 3* bots, but only 6 are level 30 atm(few levels from having 7). I play every day and have line, but I don't usually chat very much. Let me know if you think I would be a good fit. Thanks, and have a good one
  • [SsEs] Saiyan Elite's

New alliance trying to grow and cycle through current inactive players.

Looking for active players at least lvl 15 to 20 or higher. Once we have enough recruits to at least we will begin alliance missions.

LINE is not required but may be in the future.

Message me in game: BetaPrime77
    Or on LINE ID: elderskyrim7277
  • [IMS] INDIAN IMMORTALS

We are an alliance currently looking for three players that are located within the USA or Europe.
    200k+ Alliance
    Looking for players with bots they can handle Alliance Missions at 496 and 529; not really looking for a specific player level or rating.
    Line app is required for this Alliance.
    Alliance Missions are mandatory (must have bots that can handle 496 and 529).
    Donate as often as you can; we don't have a set minimum.
    We heavily focus on Alliance Events; however, we are not at a point where we can properly finish Events pertaining to Raids.

If you are interested, you can contact us through Line or in-game.
    Line
    CENT Reaction Ex-GM
    Spartan_Silv
    In-game
    Reaction86
    Spartan Silv
  • TechTech Posts: 15
    The Force is looking to add a player:

We are highly competitive in AM and Events.

Requires at least 3 x 4/40 3*+.

Contact me in game: Technicaltare
    Or via Line: samuelr411
  • w6fs4zplpk0v.png

Hi all. We are looking for a group of between 6 and 8 players to merge with us. We have had a couple quit the game recently and a couple others that aren't active enough. We have some great players willing to grow but need our alliance to be full so we can fullfill our pertential. If interested please add me. In game name and line id both is the flagging
  • Bad Company 235K alliance is recruiting must use line app and must be active. We are looking for one more person must be 10k+ team score if you are interested send me a friend on line AdamsNumber7 or in game
  • elderskyrim7277elderskyrim7277 Posts: 2
    edited June 2017
    [SsEs] Saiyan Elite's

New alliance trying to grow. Currently 25k with only 9 members.

Looking for active players at least lvl 15 to 20 or higher. Once we have enough recruits we will begin alliance missions.

LINE is not required but may be in the future.

Message me in game: BetaPrime77
    Or on LINE ID: elderskyrim7277
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited June 2017
    [Førce] Ønyx is recruiting hard working, skilled players who don't back down from a challenge! We are an ultra competitive member of the Force family, and we want you to come wreck shop with us!

We are a top 5 AM crew, placed #3 in the past two Raid Ascent 7-day events, and we are only looking to continue growing from there. 3k+ alpha essence per week at minimum.

At least 2x r4 are preferred, but we can discuss your situation if you are near that 2nd r4. High end MCOC experience is a huge plus! We don't need you to have the most beast account in the game, we are just looking for YOU to be a beast. Everyone on our roster hits above their weight class.

If you are ready to rock and you think you have what it takes to help us make the push to the next level, reach out to @tekkneke on Line!
  • Armes6Armes6 Posts: 25
    edited June 2017
    BRAVO Lite is a new spin off alliance from BRAVO and is part of the ALPHA/BRAVO family.

We will be strictly F2P (own discretion). NOT a feeder alliance, more of a kick back and take a break alliance.

No event obligations, though some participation is preferred. We appreciate that some players want to be part of a close family of players, but just don't have the time to grind, or can only grind on their own time.

AM movement is required, but absence is excusable with prior notice. Difficulty will be based on whatever it takes to have zero items used and stress free fighting.

Anyone needing a break from the grind or spend is welcome to join.

Add and PM ivarmes6iv on line for more information on joining.
  • Celebrimbor44Celebrimbor44 Posts: 5
    edited June 2017
    [ACEPT] Autocepticons Recruiting

Looking for Lvl 35+ active competitve but casual gamers with enough 3* 3/30s to run Map2 Lvl15 and still be able to run other events without issues. We have 3 slots currently available.

Work and family come first here. If you are looking for an alliance where members regularly spend more that 3 hours per day in-game this is not it. We all love the game and play as time permits us.

We are a ~250K+ rating alliance when full. Average member rating is ~14500K.

Minimum 15K points per member in Advancement 7 day event. All other events, no minimums at this time but possibility of adding them is very likely to ensure reaching all milestones. AM participation and timely movement throughout each day is mandatory. Weekly required donations 26600 gold and 1500 loyalty. LINE app mandatory.

Any question please contact me in game or on LINE app userid Celebrimbor44.
  • GünSlingërGünSlingër Posts: 16
    edited June 2017
    Oops... Didn't mean to post this
  • MerkaDerkaMerkaDerka Posts: 33
    Rogue is looking for active members we have 4 spots open right now. 20+ with line app. Please contact me MerkaDerka in game on the line app.
  • AdamsNumber7AdamsNumber7 Posts: 34
    edited June 2017
    egrl8em6e4fl.png
    Bad Company 246K alliance is recruiting must use line and must be active. We are looking for 2 members 10K+ team score.
This discussion has been closed.