Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance Recruitment and Search Thread

Comments

• 2krO053.png
    Drillnuts & Discharge is recruiting!
    ** One spot available! **

Alliance Highlights
    • Top 10 AM-Focused Alliance
    • 410k+ Alliance Total Rating
    • Hitting T1 Alpha Spark Essence milestones in AM and virtually all AE milestones.
    • For further information, please review the D&D Team Charter.
    Join our Discord or reach out to me individually to apply.

Recruit Requirements
    • At least 2x 3-Star 4/40s
    • AM Experience. The difficulty we're on requires some solid skill.
    • Daily activity

Interested in joining? Please contact an Officer on Discord.
    • Madducks#4703
    • PimpToxie#0649
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Ovh has one spot before am

8xwc90u9grt4.jpg
  • campcomiccampcomic Posts: 18
    8mfupcrqvt2s.png
    Camps hidout needs 1. Preferable from an Aussie Timezone
    - needs to have line
    - A 10k plus rating
    - A high level of participation
    - Find me in line @ campcomic3
  • AGBanditAGBandit Posts: 113
    edited June 2017
    Are you a mature adult? Do you live in Texas? Do you have free time to participate in alliance battles during your free time at work or late at night before turning in for bed? Are you active and vocal? IF you answered yes to all or most of these questions, then The Official State of Texas Transformers Alliance is for you!

Just do a search for our clan name TXBOT and apply! Use special message "FORUM" to get in! Thanks!

jxfhzavbdlum.png

vl303j80x9b3.png
  • Jake2398Jake2398 Posts: 2
    The Great Primes in recruiting!

We have been on since day 1 and we're reaching the top of the boards in AM now. Our requirements are to participate in events and to have 3 4/40 bots. Currently at 375k and doing difficulty 33 in the alliance missions. If you have any questions add me on Line "Jake2398"
  • Bad Company 322K alliance is recruiting must use line app and must be active. We are looking for one member must be 14K+ team score if your interested add me on line AdamsNumber7 or in game.
  • 2kbwmtdsy4bt.png

Have you reached that wall where you can't upgrade your bots any further? Are you looking for ways to get more spark essence that are only available for top alliance finishers in Alliance Missions? Are you active both in game and on line and have a strong lineup of bots at least x3 3* 4/40 bots or better? If so, then we could be the alliance for you!

[Alpha] HostileUprising is actively recruiting. We are a top alliance established since Beta and highly focused at top AM and Event finishes. Mature alliance that is happy to help guide you along and improve your skills. If interested, please reach out to Alpha Omega (line id - alphaomega777) for more information.
  • H27phm7l4vpae.png

Hello everyone! I’m looking daily active players who want to build in help build a great in foundation... be daily active you can not be inactive for 24 hours.... you have to be level 20 plus this team I’m building is gonna be for alliance quest I’m hitting missions you can find by looking at my profile I posted here
  • H27phm7l4vpae.png

Hello everyone! I’m looking daily active players who want to build in help build a great in foundation... be daily active you can not be inactive for 24 hours.... you have to be level 20 plus this team I’m building is gonna be for alliance quest I’m hitting missions you can find by looking at my profile I posted here

Hi, how many openings do you have? I have 5-7 daily, active players looking for an active alliance. We help our current alliance to always finish the AMs and during the last 7 day advancement alliance event, we hit full progression (the 1250 3* bot shards).

If you have room, PM me and we can start discussing. Thanks!
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    After am will have some openings in the family

gtnrxoi83hbl.jpg
  • AdamsNumber7AdamsNumber7 Posts: 34
    edited July 2017
    Bad Company 340K alliance is recruiting must use line app and must be active. We are looking for one member must be 15K+ team score if your interested add me on line AdamsNumber7 or in game.
  • ConceitrConceitr Posts: 7
    Looking to fill some spots

12ju5yvzqepu.jpg
  • FrobonesFrobones Posts: 7
    edited July 2017
    x1ih9b9vsfir.png

We are Alliance Mission & Event focused.
    Our alliance rating is 360k+ and we are seeking one member to complete our ranks.
    We just finished 24th in last week's Alliance Mission.

Here are our recruitment requirements:
    • Minimum three 4/40 3-star bots
    • Reach Alliance Event minimums (see here)
    • Use of LINE app is a must
    PM frobones on the LINE app if you wish to join.

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    01ymn2d78au9.png
    [14All]All For One looking for active players

Requirements to join:
    - Lv20+
    - Have Line app
    - Participate in alliance missions actively
    - At least 1 3/30 bot
    - Be nice

All for one and one for all!
  • AdamsNumber7AdamsNumber7 Posts: 34
    edited July 2017
    r8m2vaeddo7e.png
    Bad Company 331K alliance is recruiting must use line app and must be active. We are looking for 2 member must be 12K+ team score if your interested add me on line AdamsNumber7 or in game.
  • JpyatesJpyates Posts: 4
    We are a 325k alliance looking for one active player we use line my id on line is dboysjp and in game jpyates...thanks
  • We Still Function is recruiting.

If you want to join a group to grow with, we are for you. Just looking for active, daily players wanting to grow their rosters. We use line, so if interested, you can reach out in game or on Line, either way, the ID is TarHeelMax.
  • ConceitrConceitr Posts: 7
    1k07a3njcs3z.jpg

Looking for 2 members to complete our ranks. Must have Line app. PM conceitr on Line for more.
  • MerkaDerkaMerkaDerka Posts: 33
    I am posting this on behalf of my friends alliance Rogue. There looking for good active players for there alliance great group of people. You can contact the following leaders on Line app. Line app is a requirement. Gingersnaps AdamWilco or myself and I can forward you to one of the leaders. MerkaDerka
  • uashm6xxxag5.png
    Bad Company 376K alliance is recruiting must use line app and must be active. We are looking for 1 more member must be 15K+ team score if your interested add me on line AdamsNumber7 or in game.
  • Drillnuts & Discharge is recruiting ONE member, apply today!
    92xuipeptf3a.jpg
    [img][/img]0C082F59-E622-48B5-A44A-581E720442A8.png
  • Kylec10Kylec10 Posts: 1
    Looking for an adult alliance that uses line/groupme. I have a 14000 rating, I have:
    5- 3* 3/30
    2- 3* 4/40
    2- 4* 1/10
    Previous alliance was a 275k rating, I am from the US looking to grow and move up
    My ingame/line Id is kylec10

• Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    HWABBeatass is looking to fill three open spots. Line recommended. 20 lvl+ is the only requirement. Must be dedicated to Alliance Missions!! We are 200k+ international alliance. Contact me Slibby8803 in game for more information!!
  • XenoGenoXenoGeno Posts: 1
    gba4thyff427.png

Looking for an adult alliance. I work long hours but I'm always on for at least half an hour every day, and longer on days when I'm off.

Oh, and the Ironhide and one other bot are about to rank up to 4 as soon as I get my hands on some T2 class sparks if that makes a difference.
    0C082F59-E622-48B5-A44A-581E720442A8.png[/img]
  • kebk04gmj0kd.png

Our alliance is competitive and looking for players that are passionate about the game and looking to grow.

We complete milestones in all the events weekly. Alliance missions are played at the level of what the group is comfortable with to avoid making revives/repair kits necessary just to reach the end.

Participation is expected across all events, no hard minimums are set though. Everyone does their best to reach each one.

Having at least two r4 3*/r2 4* would be recommended for the alliance missions we play.

Line app is used for comms. and required. I can be reached @soilworker3. Come join us and let's have some fun!

• Bad Company 350K alliance is recruiting must use line app and must be active. We are looking for 2 members must be 15K+ team score if your interested add me on line AdamsNumber7 or in game.
  • Jacko1211Jacko1211 Posts: 37
    I'm toying with joining a new alliance, i am a very ACTIVE player, level 45, decent leveled bots

Line ID is Jackoaspar

Speak soon people
  • 7er38g1glh38.jpg

Drillnuts & Discharge is recruiting ONE member!
    • Top 10 AM Alliance
    • 475k+ Alliance Rating

Requirements
    • Discord (Contact me at PimpToxie#0649)
    • 3x Rank 4/4 3-Star Bots (or better)
This discussion has been closed.