Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Galvatron Chip Conversion

Can we get an update on what the conversion will be for the featured bot chips? I have already purchased the 3* and 4* Galvatron, as have many others, and I want to know what exactly I will be competing for these next 7 days in the arena.

Comments

• I compete for the arena crystals personally. I doubt they will announce till after the event and they tally overall totals people have to decide what is least damaging to the games economy. sad but most likely true...but I have been wrong before. here's to hoping.
  • How much thread that all talking about this? Come on, they will just convert it to Gold. Useless like always
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    They should convert to superior bot crystal shards, 100 shards for every 1000 chips.
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    They already announced that it was going to be premium bot crystal shards
    Never mind
    I was talking about something else :D
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Terminal wrote: »

My recommendation is to convert to knight shards. These are a reasonably popular item with a bit of RNG about if someone gets something good or not, but it's not that bad, so it works as both a consolation prize AND as a reward for any extra chips someone might have after getting 100k for 4* galv. It's also not that strong or overpowered of an item pool so it won't break the game.

It hits the perfect balance of effort to reward.

It's the only logical choice I can think of. Maybe we can share ideas for reasonable and realistic conversions.

THIS X1000.

What do you think the conversion rate should be for knight crystal shards?
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    edited October 2017
    I like the idea of actually having a 3 day period to use the remaining chips from the previous month's feature bot to purchase Knight Crystals from all 3 tiers, that way people with varying amounts of chips can have a variety of things buy.
  • I hope they will do something interesting because I have more than 80 galvatron chip in addition .. But as dab communication kabam did not present ...
  • Synthwave wrote: »
    Terminal wrote: »

My recommendation is to convert to knight shards. These are a reasonably popular item with a bit of RNG about if someone gets something good or not, but it's not that bad, so it works as both a consolation prize AND as a reward for any extra chips someone might have after getting 100k for 4* galv. It's also not that strong or overpowered of an item pool so it won't break the game.

It hits the perfect balance of effort to reward.

It's the only logical choice I can think of. Maybe we can share ideas for reasonable and realistic conversions.

THIS X1000.

What do you think the conversion rate should be for knight crystal shards?

I think everyone here hopes for a 1 on 1 convertion, but I don't think it would be realistic XD
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I wouldn’t mind a conversion to gold. I’m desperate for gold =_=