Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Please fix special baiting

This game is beyond broke, I’m not even going to mention lag but here the problem:
Fighting barricade and he’s got to his sp2 in 30 seconds from me beating on him, doesn’t use sp2 the whole fight so I’m forced to time out and lose half my r5 bots health, that is bogus he holds the special for 2 min 30 seconds and I can’t do anything. My alliance runs a high enough difficulty where 1 sp3 will kill you hands down, something has to be fixed

Comments

• Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    edited October 2017
    Whats your suggestion? That the AI should be forced to pop a special every 30seconds if they have the power to do so? If that were the case, people would exploit that so that any bot they fight would never get to its sp3 since all you would have to do is wait until its "pop" timer ran out and it was forced to use its special.

The way you solve this is by investing in bots that are good power controllers - Prowl, Barricade and Mirage being the 3 best ones I can think of off the top of my head. All of them can drain power/steal away from your opponent. Bots like Rinox can also lock the power bar for periods of time as well.

This exact same issue occurs all the time in MCOC as well. Sometimes, no matter how much dancing you do, the bot you are fighting will just not pop their special and it almost forces you to either keep dancing, or it forces you to push them into their sp3 and hope they either dont pop it, or you are able to KO them before they do. Its just a mechanic of the game that while yes it can be frustrating, the alternative would make the game much more predictable, and overall less challenging and fun.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    The issue arose upon the 2.0 update and received a hell lot of complains. However, we get on with it as the time goes on. Now it doesn't seem that serious a problem comparing to the highway robbery of milestones and arena chips, ridiculous brackets and impossible 4* Galvatron, if you happen to miss them.