Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What should feature bot chips convert to?

TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Ok, so with all the polls recently I felt inspired to also try making a poll.

I can only assume the lack of announcement means they're still trying to figure it out (or it's going to be gold and don't want to say).

Let's help by giving them some ideas about what it should convert to. They do read the forums, so we can actually help to influence the choice.

Please leave a comment about what your idea is for the conversion.

As I've said in other threads, my recommendation is knight shards. For me it seems like the perfect choice, possible rewards aren't overpowered, the rewards are a good balance compared to effort required to get feature bot chips in the first place and there's a little bit of rng involved. I think a majority would enjoy that and not feel their efforts were wasted after a month of trying to get chips.

Also, gold is a terrible choice because it only works to answer a problem that was created by the arena changes. Something else should fix the gold issue. For something people have been working to earn for a month, it's really not a good consolation prize.

What should feature bot chips convert to? 11 votes

Something that isn't gold
63%
TerminalAnubisJoker69Hired_GoonPromethium1GochaBROLapras 7 votes
Something else that isn't gold
36%
French_BakerManthroTorikameFust3ipttst 4 votes

Comments

• BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    How about about a choice? Something That is gold something or something that isn’t gold?

Here is a comment how about you make a poll with an idea? No that’s too much to ask. Terminal all you Do is knit pick this game. Some of us actually enjoy the playing the game. Honestly it’s getting absurd sometimes I agree with the points you make but I would gather that’s maybe 20%.

I mean you wouldn’t take gold? Congrats on having something that is scarce in the game. I’ll take anything I could careless, shards, gold, ore and wooden nickel it’s all the same. So long as they don’t sit there for four months I am fine with it.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2017
    This isn't even a poll.. it's another diatribe disguised as a poll... But for what it's worth:

PBC shards
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited October 2017
    Something that isn't gold
    Manthro wrote: »
    This isn't even a poll.. it's another diatribe disguised as a poll... But for what it's worth:

PBC shards

Actually, I made it a poll just for you, because of your love of polls. <3:)

@BOFAD the poll was a joke to lighten the mood. I should have somehow made the sarcasm clearer.

I didn't say I wouldn't take gold. Who wouldn't take anything for nothing. The point I made is chips to gold, and you know they'll just do 1:1, doesn't come close to being of equal value.

Consider also, if the month long event is just a gold buff.. it's not adding anything to the game. If there's a gold problem, it should be fixed in a different way.

That's great that you don't care what your chips convert to. But there are people that do care, and having the chips convert into something that is more comparable to their efforts would be best for the growth of the game.

So maybe instead of saying you don't care what you get, you could weigh in on what you think is fair, for the time, effort, value and scarcity placed on the chips. Your opinion is valuable, and if you don't care, Kabam will take that feedback equally as the other suggestions.

Let's not be passive about it.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I'll vote for "nothing but gold" if the conversion rate is above 1:10
  • It would be awesome if we knew what we were spending our time on. Some of us might want to spend what time we have to play the game working on something else if whatever conversion they come up with is of no use. In every other aspect of the game rewards are pretty much posted up front.
    What ever the trade is there will be some folks wanting to "complain". Just post it up already and let the " complaining" begin
  • Something that isn't gold
    It's going to be gold. It's always gold.

@Humpyhampster As for what you're spending your time on, your spending it working on acquiring a 4* Galvatron. Otherwise, you're not really spending that much time on it anyway as most chips are quite literally coming from activities you were already doing.

Gold would be fine to me. @Manthro PBC shards would be terrible in my opinion, would rather have gold. PBC are just 2* bot crystals in disguise. Haha, get it? And I would rather have more gold than more 2* dupes.

@Terminal I actually like and agree with your Knight crystal shards idea. Would be cool to see them throw the 3 tiers of crystals back up with a 1:1 conversion on chips to shards for a week.
    I’m curious to know how many bot chips you have? Just to know why you even do things like this? At this point I have 167k after I bought the two bots. We aren’t getting bot shards, Knight shards, pbc, etc. I we did well you get my drift the other things you complain about would just continue to happen
    Oh and Terminal it may have been a joke. May way to stick to what you know comedy isn’t your thing
  • JatinderSinghJatinderSingh Posts: 284
    edited October 2017
    They should be converted to open bot chips which can be cashed into 4* crystal after 100K or to buy the bot of the month.
    No expiry limit totally one time use any month when u make a sum of 100K bot chips
  • I've had the 4* for almost 2 weeks, I wanna know where the rest of those chips are going...........
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I still like the idea of Knight Crystal shards since there is a random component to them in terms of what you can get.

Gold is boring.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    How about they get converted into moar polls!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    How about they get converted into moar polls!

Definitely. 10:1 conversion rate.
  • ComieComie Posts: 12
    Id go a similar route as how WoW does their tokens, once they are defunct.

Each chip/token is worth X Gold and Y premium chips.

Gold isn't quite as easy to stockpile as it used to, so having a little come in through this would be nice.