Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The Hardest Things to Obtain: Part 2

Shadowind_Prime13Shadowind_Prime13 Posts: 250
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
So I had accidentally set up the previous poll with only 2 options. Now let's vote which things are the hardest to obtain in your opinion! This is just few, if you guys had more harder things to obtain, you can tell us here too

The Hardest Things to Obtain: Part 2 25 votes

T2 Mastery Cores
8% 2 votes
Awakening Programs
4% 1 vote
Signature Upgrades
0% 0 votes
Energons
16% 4 votes
Golds
20% 5 votes
Raid Chips and/or Relics
0% 0 votes
Crystals (any)
0% 0 votes
Any Alpha Sparks
0% 0 votes
T3 Basic and/or T3 Class Spark
40% 10 votes
4 Star Bots and/or Mods
12% 3 votes

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I don't know if T3B should be in the same line as T3C. I can get lots of T3B but there's only one way for ONE T3C.
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I'll say T3 class sparks because I've never even seen the opportunities to get those yet.
  • Drake6401 wrote: »
    I'll say T3 class sparks because I've never even seen the opportunities to get those yet.

You can get a tier 3 class spark crystal in RoK but the specific class that you want is not guaranteed (obviously)
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Drake6401 wrote: »

You won't see t3c anytime soon, since ROK is still a mission that is earning $$$ for kabam.

Why would they offer an easier way to get it?

On top of that, it would be unfair to the players that have put in the time, effort, and money to get through it
  • HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
    edited October 2017
    U sure your not getting paid by kabam.
    You sound like one of them in every response @Manthro
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    kabam doesnt care about fair lol
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Holdon wrote: »

You mean because I don't sound like an entitled, must have everything immediately player that thinks kabam is in this business not to make a profit?

If you've ever paid attention to my posts, you would know that I am the furthest thing from a kabam fanboy. Funny how having some common sense makes someone pro kabam.

I may not agree with them, but I also understand why certain resources are made very difficult to obtain.

Be realistic, some things aren't going to be made available right now and t3 class sparks are one of them.

Are there any “Pro-Kabam” players out there?
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Holdon wrote: »

You mean because I don't sound like an entitled, must have everything immediately player that thinks kabam is in this business not to make a profit?

If you've ever paid attention to my posts, you would know that I am the furthest thing from a kabam fanboy. Funny how having some common sense makes someone pro kabam.

I may not agree with them, but I also understand why certain resources are made very difficult to obtain.

Be realistic, some things aren't going to be made available right now and t3 class sparks are one of them.

Are there any “Pro-Kabam” players out there?

Maybe no, to be honest
  • Why did some noob flag this poll again
  • Steelbane wrote: »
    Why did some noob flag this poll again

I agree with you, did they know the purpose of flags? Or just press it to know?
  • T3 Class and Energons are the hardest things (energons here by the way of purchasing with money, not getting it on the stages ) right?