Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Whats sup with november? New quests? When is Bee coming?

Anyone know ?
Tagged:

Comments

• I know think we have some news by now
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    I'm sure we'll hear something come Monday. If not, worry.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Yes... where is my little 4* Bumblebee at...? :(
  • Bumblebee wrote: »
    Yes... where is my little 4* Bumblebee at...? :(

Could they be potentially saving him for a December 2018 release alongside the spin-off film? (Keep in mind that is very far away :disappointed:)
  • is there a way to know what bot is going to be released throught the monthly calendar before the start of the new one?
    I already got my 3-star Starscream, and I was curious to know if there's a way to know what bot will be released next month.
  • So odie should we worry, lol
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Damn, spent a week on vacation, came back, and still zero threads from mods about what is upcoming in November.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    November is two days away... Gonna find out soon enough anyway ;)
  • We have information on November, but we'll be posting it tomorrow! Stay tuned! Information on the new Bot, and the Spotlight mission is incoming!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    We have information on November, but we'll be posting it tomorrow! Stay tuned! Information on the new Bot, and the Spotlight mission is incoming!

Excited, my predictions will be Dinobot and G1 Megatron. And ty for the t3 basic in raid store! Something fishy about you guys being this generous
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Anything @miike?
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    We have information on November, but we'll be posting it tomorrow! Stay tuned! Information on the new Bot, and the Spotlight mission is incoming!

Will the new bot crystals be 150 or 120? If it's going up I'll grab some cheap ones now. :)
  • Terminal wrote: »

Will the new bot crystals be 150 or 120? If it's going up I'll grab some cheap ones now. :)

I can't speak to if this will be permanent, but the next Featured Bot Crystal is also 120 energon.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Terminal wrote: »

I can't speak to if this will be permanent, but the next Featured Bot Crystal is also 120 energon.

Awesome awesome awesome!!! :D
  • So November calendar is out with Dinobot chips, but the "Coming Soon" arena is still the Galvatron Bounty. If we dupe bots now, will we get Galvatron or Dinobot chips?
  • Trailfire wrote: »
    So November calendar is out with Dinobot chips, but the "Coming Soon" arena is still the Galvatron Bounty. If we dupe bots now, will we get Galvatron or Dinobot chips?

You will not be able to get Dinobot Chips until 5am Pacific Time on Thursday, November 2nd!
  • Thanks for the confirmation Mike! :)
  • Trailfire wrote: »
    Thanks for the confirmation Mike! :)

No worries! Don't want you guys opening your crystals, hoping for duplicates and then being saddened by the results!