Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Unable to use programs

I am unable to use programs to upgrade signature ability of my 3 star Megatron. I had purchased it from store but when I click on it in inventory it shows me that i don't have any demolition 3 star bot!!!! What's this??? We have a lot of study to do and for such small time the game is unable to fulfill our demands. And also, I opened 12 premium bot crystals and I got all 2 star bots. You need to give us a chance to get bots. We give our valuable time to play to get ourselves refreshed but your game has not satisfied me well. My user name is Niksnicsniks and my alliance tag is (athom). And please increase the chances to get 4 star bots from premium bot crystal, at least 2%more chances in the next upgrade. And do something about my Inventory. If you fix my problem about inventory I will definitely give 5 stars on playstore, for sure!! Please help as fast as you can.

Comments

• Options
    Are your 3* demolition bots awakened? If not, that is why they are not showing up for the upgrade. You have to dupe them first.

As far as the PBC go, i doubt they will change the drop rates. I have been playing since April and have not opened a 4* from them, but i just run hard in the crystal bounty arena to make sure i get 4* bot crystals.
  • Options
    There’s been some confusion about this. Awakening programs and signature upgrades are two different things.

Using an awakening program is like duping your bot, except when you use it, the signature ability only goes up to level 1 instead of level 5. Awakening programs CANNOT be used on bots that have already been awakened.

Using a signature upgrade raises the level of a signature ability by 1 for each upgrade used. However, signature upgrades can ONLY be used on bots that have already been awakened, either through duplication or by using an awakening program.
  • Options
    small question, where can we find the Awakening programs, since in the store there have been only signature upgrades so far?
  • Options
    redshift9redshift9 Posts: 87
    edited October 2017
    The only time I’ve seen an awakening program available was in an offer you could buy with energon (I forget how much I paid for it). The offer included an awakening program for 3* tactician bots, and 4 “generic” signature upgrades you could use on any awakened 3* bot - unlike the ones you can sometimes buy with raid chips, these signature upgrades weren’t tied to a specific class.

I’m hoarding energon in case I see another offer like that!