Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Code of a Hero [UPDATED Nov 1st - 18:33 PDT]

edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Driven by his code of honor, Dinobot has joined the fight, and he is determined to stop Shockwave from collecting the Golden Disk, even if that means destroying it! Earn Dinobot's trust in the new Spotlight Mission, starting tomorrow, November 2nd at 5 am Pacific Time!

How long is this mission available?

The Mission will start on November 2nd at 5 am PDT, and run until November 30th at 5 am PDT.

Are there locks on the difficulties?

Easy Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 10, Medium Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 20, and Hard Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 30. Expert Level difficulty will unlock at Level 35! Each Difficulty features different energy usage per Mission.

Expert Mode! What do I need to know?

This is our second Spotlight Mission with the Expert Difficulty Level, but let's put a reminder in here... Expert Mode is meant to be a Challenging new difficulty for our experienced Commanders! Do not underestimate me when I say THIS IS HARD STUFF! Most Commanders will not be able to complete the entire mode very easily, but this difficulty level is one that we want our Commanders to grow into.

Mods will be placed all throughout the Missions, and not just on Bosses. Every path in every mission (except for the “easiest” path, which only have Mods in Chapter 3) will have a Mod identity, meaning that each path will have 1 specific Mod active on all of the Opponents you will face. The Boss will have ALL of these Mods active!

Rewards!

For Completing and Mastering the Easy Mode:

1x 2 Star Bot Crystal
1x Premium Bot Crystal
5000x Premium Bot Crystal Shards
1x Dinobot Relic
2000x Premium Mod Crystal Shards
4x Tier 1 Class Spark Crystals
6x Tier 1 Basic Sparks
4x Tier 2 Basic Sparks
1000x Dinobot Chips

For Completing and Mastering the Medium Mode:

5000x T1 Alpha Spark Essence
4x Premium Bot Crystals
1x Bronze Dinobot
6x Tier 2 Basic Sparks
6x Tier 1 Class Spark Crystals
4x Tier 2 Class Spark Crystals
1500x 3-Star Bot Crystal Shards
3000x Dinobot Chips

For Completing and Mastering the Hard Mode:

3500x Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence
10 000x Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence
1x Silver Dinobot Relic
3x Premium Bot Crystals
2000x 3-Star Bot Crystal Shards
4x Tier 2 Class Spark Crystals
2x Tier 1 Mod Spark Crystals
1000x 4-Star Bot Crystal Shards
5000x Dinobot Chips

For Completing and Mastering the Expert Mode:

10,000x Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence
10,000x Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence
1x Tier 3 Basic Spark
20,000x Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence
2x Tier 1 Alpha Sparks
1x Gold Dinobot Relic
1x Ultimate Crystal
5x Premium Bot Crystals
16,000x Dinobot Chips
- 3000 from Chapter 1
- 5000 from Chapter 2
- 8000 from Chapter 3

UPDATE: This post originally incorrectly stated that the Spotlight Mission will continue until December 7th. This was not correct. The Correct end date of this Spotlight Mission is November 30th. We apologize for any confusion we have caused.
Tagged:

Comments

• SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    what are the dino relics?
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    You know he's not gonna tell ya what the relics do, right?

He never does.

Looking forward to this Spotlight though.
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    @Kabam Miike

Thx Mike, two questions:

1. What is an “Ultimate Crystal”?
    2. The Dinobot Relics, what benefits come with these Relics?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    An ultimate crystal grants either a 3 or 4 star bot. No 2 stars.
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    DaveJL wrote: »
    An ultimate crystal grants either a 3 or 4 star bot. No 2 stars.

Thank you, I should have known that. To many names to remember.

• So this runs for 5 weeks?
  • No, a superior bot crystal is 3-4* bots. I think ultimate is 3-4* with chance at every bot ever released
  • HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
    Amazing news.. thank you @ kabam mike
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited November 2017
    Overall, I like the spotlight rewards.

My only gripe would be it just seems a bit odd and imbalanced that 64% of the available feature bot chips for spotlight are in expert, a place where "most Commanders will not be able to complete the entire mode very easily" or at all for that matter.

Non-event rewards are totally fine though.
  • I did not finish Expert mode in Galvatron Rising. Have to spend energon which I dont have. No plans on spending either. Still unlocked both rarities. Would have to slowly farm those sparks then.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Will the feature bot cost 25% more chips to reflect the duration of the event?
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    Dircules wrote: »

I really hope not. It's a brutal pace as it is... Would actually be a more enjoyable event if they made it slightly easier by giving the extra week to make it.
  • Dircules wrote: »

I'm actually very happy you asked, because I needed to confirm something, and it looks like I was given the wrong information on how long the Spotlight Mission is. It will end on the 30th, and the next Bot release will be November 30th.

I have to go and update a bunch of stuff now!
  • Sabugen wrote: »

Im pretty sure they are similar to the Galv relics where the head of the character is held up by a pedestal and you can place it in your base for buffs
  • Dircules wrote: »

I'm actually very happy you asked, because I needed to confirm something, and it looks like I was given the wrong information on how long the Spotlight Mission is. It will end on the 30th, and the next Bot release will be November 30th.

I have to go and update a bunch of stuff now!

I hope its the megatron next month
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    @Kabam Miike fyi, I know you guys named the alliance mission and spotlight mission after the Beast Wars episodes. It's funny, because up until about a year ago, I thought it was also called 'Code of a Hero'.... turns out, the actual title is simply 'Code of Hero'.
  • Steelbane wrote: »
    Sabugen wrote: »

Im pretty sure they are similar to the Galv relics where the head of the character is held up by a pedestal and you can place it in your base for buffs

Hehe... I think Sab meant “what do they do?” Meaning do they add XP, AM health&damage, solo mission health&damage, or something new?