Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Device compatability

Using a Samsung On5 marshmallow 6.0.1

The characters look misshapen and crowded in on the vs. screens this device and OS comparable?

Comments

• Miike had replied to a concern another player had about this.
    For some devices, we make the decision to turn down some graphical elements to ensure that the rest of the gameplay is running smoothly, but this is usually for lower end or older devices.

This report with your device and OS may help a lot with future updates, should players be experiencing this on devices capable of running higher resolution graphics. Thank you so much for reporting this, and including your device and current OS information!
  • My device - Lenovo K3 Note (Android 7.1.1)
    After last friday update - graphics settings is very low... doing something with it... its very bad for me, because my phone may have better graphics!!!
    jiz76wvwl6nx.png
  • kelsuskelsus Posts: 38
    I am using an UMi Super with Android 6 (Marshmallow) and the Google Play store is telling me that my device is incompatible with Transformers Forged To Fight. I have spoken to support who directed me to this page.

Please help.
  • My devive is a Spanish device I dont know if you will know him.
    Is Bq Aquaris X5 (Android 6.0 Marshmallow)
    The game is compatible.
    I know it's not the best phone but it supports good graphics.
    Thanks for your Help Kabam team.
    :):)
  • ZTE Blade V6, android 5.0.2
    not the most powerful phone but I can play games like NFS No Limits and Modern Combat 5 with no problems and Marvel CoC works perfectly as well
  • SamSung Galaxy S8+ , Android 7.0
    I'm using most recently released phone but the game graphics aren't as I have seen on YouTube and iPhone 6s. Worse than what I expected. Textures and particle effects too LOW~!! Urgently needs option for setting graphic quality~!!
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Most guys have confirmed that the graphics on iOS devices are better
  • McFly54McFly54 Posts: 2
    Ya my phone died today (android) so I borrowed my brothers phone (iphone) and installed the game on that and signed in with my kabam account... The game looks 100x's better on the iPhone I didn't realize how shitty the graphics were on my Android till then... I legitimately might get an iPhone because of this game and mcoc
  • Hi I love this game its awesome but it doesn't look like good graphics like we see in Google play store or on youtube like 3d because it has low graphics and plus I have a Samsung Galaxy s6 and everytime once I reach a 3 tactics to use it goes like bright graphic to low graphics and plus the bots are too close together and I was hoping if you can make the graphic like 3d please I would appreciate it's awsome but the graphic needs improve like 3d.
  • HarderHarder Posts: 2
    I have an Moto G4 and the graphics are low. This game need a configuration option for graphics.
  • BahtiarBahtiar Posts: 1
    Im using redmi note 3 with android 7.1.2 with vulkan support but graphic low
  • Rb236098Rb236098 Posts: 3
    Im using S7 EDGE with android 7.0 with vulkan support. Smooyh gameplay and graphic is good.
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Would really REALLY appreciate some sort of forced graphics settings. If you are worried about new players having a crap experience, then can you at least give us some sort of "hidden menu" that we can access it if we take a quick quiz showing we can hold our breath and touch our nose at the same time?

Seriously tired of having a cutting edge Android device that can run circles around most iPhones but being restricted by Kabam's developers instead.

@Rb236098 you need to compare side by side with an iOS device. You only think your graphics are good, but someone with a 3 yr old iPhone is getting better graphics.
  • NishantNishant Posts: 2
    Pls help me. My phone name galaxy A7 android 7.1.1. Graphic is very low pls help I request you
  • NishantNishant Posts: 2
    Pls help me. My phone name galaxy A7 android 7.1.1. Graphic is very low pls help I request you
  • STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    Don't bother use a Nvidia shield k1 tablet because although it's an up to date gaming tablet the game doesn't work properly on it and will over heat and crash every 10 minutes all day in every available fight node and screen. Pointless having one.