Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Aww man [Galvatron chips]

Someone post about being closer than this without hitting 100k so I feel better. :)crih6dwfh0ox.jpeg

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    There was a guy who had 99k who posted on here in the Galvatron chip conversion thread. You guys can go have a good cry together and hug it out.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I missed that guys post, but at least I don’t feel so bad now. 99k! Man that’s rough.

Thanks for letting me know! Haha.
  • lk2vzo3lnkmw.png
    Have fun:)))
  • Still waiting for the final arena rewards, aren't we? You might just get over the line
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    WunWun420 wrote: »
    lk2vzo3lnkmw.png

you could have donated a bit to reach 100k. or open a few premium crystals, shards etc. LOL keep up with the news here in the future... it will save you from going through this again.
  • Admin help.me.i have about 10k galvatron chips.i buy 4star shards in store.my problem is i do not recieved the shards in my crystal shard in 4star bot.how?i already use all.my galvatron chips to buy all 4star shard bot.help me
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Comecool wrote: »
    Admin help.me.i have about 10k galvatron chips.i buy 4star shards in store.my problem is i do not recieved the shards in my crystal shard in 4star bot.how?i already use all.my galvatron chips to buy all 4star shard bot.help me

You received 20’shards for the conversion of 10k
    What’s messed up is I should have bought the 3* Galvatron when you could have bought multiple. Now I was only able to purchase one.
    WunWun420 wrote: »
    lk2vzo3lnkmw.png
    Oh man, I feel ya.