Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

4.0.1 Bug List

kranderskranders Posts: 479
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Trying to be constructive here are new bugs I’m hitting with the update on iOS 11.1.

1. Scrolling issue
2. Freezing. Game screen freezes though it appears the game is still running in background as restarted and won an arena round that was on auto. Has happened during matches in all game modes except AM and on loading screens.
3. Notifications pull down when sidestepping. Never happened before update and my thumb is nowhere near the top of the screen. Has happened multiple times.

Comments

• Options
    kranders wrote: »
    Trying to be constructive here are new bugs I’m hitting with the update on iOS 11.1.

1. Scrolling issue
    2. Freezing. Game screen freezes though it appears the game is still running in background as restarted and won an arena round that was on auto. Has happened during matches in all game modes except AM and on loading screens.
    3. Notifications pull down when sidestepping. Never happened before update and my thumb is nowhere near the top of the screen. Has happened multiple times.

The game has become unplayable. Same exact problems here. I can’t even count the amount of crash reports with details I’ve submitted, nor the tickets to customer support regarding these issues. These started long before the last update to the game, were made known by many players, and have still not been corrected. How about before introducing new material to the game, make sure the game functions properly?
  • Options
    Cannot even play anymore. Game crashed constantly. I had 10 crashes in the last 30 minutes. Tried force close all apps, restarting phone. Still stuck on first node on daily quest because if i start a battle the game crashes. This game has been out pretty long, this constant crashes are unacceptable. Yes, yes, you'll provide the same response such as so many variety of phones exist and blaming it on power save mode etc. Fact is i haven't notice any reduction in the crashes that occuring. The crashes have only increased with every update. Before, it only crash when a fight start, now it crash when i finish a fight, when i'm navigating in the crystal tab and also crash when the bot is moving between mode.
  • Options
    nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    game no longer cr@shes that much in AM after update but still getting the slowdown hmm.
  • Options
    there are not as many crashes but the fights are super laggy. Like when you attack the bot and then mid attack the game freezes for 5 seconds and next thing you know your dead because you game was frozen :/
  • Options
    kranderskranders Posts: 479
    I’m also getting a bug with left side inputs. When I try to block I dash in. These are some serious bugs that need fixed.
  • Options
    kranders wrote: »
    I’m also getting a bug with left side inputs. When I try to block I dash in. These are some serious bugs that need fixed.

Yes, that started for me today during the AM. In mid battle, I’d block and instead would dash and attack. The response is similar to as if auto play was on.
  • Options
    nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    same here. damn frustrating when i ate a special
    that i meant to block..
  • Options
    Having these exact same issues on my iPad on os 11.1 as kranders. Annoying to say the least. Please address soon.
  • Options
    What’s funny is I’ve recently got an email at MCOC with prizes attached and an apology apologizing for MCOC not working well, but I haven’t had any issues with it at all. Go figure.