Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Superconductor

Can we get a buff or a higher rated Superconductor? To have a duped one costs 150k chips which is no small feat, and for that many chips, the mod is kinda unremarkable.

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited November 2017
    Just like all mods and bot signature abilities... The Sig doesn't get powerful until it gets much higher like Sig 50 and up.

Some have greater impact than others just at level 5, but that not true for all sigs.

Awakening one doesn't mean you have the full potential instantly, it only means you can utilize all the abilities it grants.
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    They need to just convert it to a 3 star one. I'd consider using it more then.

That said, I do have a single 1 star currently pulling guard duty on my base....
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Haha I have a duped superconductor that’s not even upgraded yet, just sitting in inventory. Bought it for fun cos ran out of things to buy in raid store. Haven’t bothered upgrading it cos 1) no gold 2) doesn’t seem to be particularly effective when I’ve encountered it on bases.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    That's kinda what I thought...the robot resource seems more effective
  • Options
    HA, LG and RR are the top mods imo. The repair mod and emi module are perhaps somewhat effective. The rest are just useless. ;p
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    exo filter is more powerful than emi I think. It surprises and annoys me all the time and helps megatron & motor in every way possible.

Although most signatures are icing on the cake, some are game changer even on the first dupe and can make the bot useful. Like those for IH, Mirage, Grimlock, Starscream and Prowl.
  • Options
    Ahhh yes exo is always a pita too! I can only run far af and just spam IH heavy and hope I hit something :D
  • Options
    The harm accelerator is probably the most useful, although... people really shouldn't put it on any warriors (which they tend to want to do to magnify bleed I guess) as purple prime will thank you very much for healing him :P. Not that I mind, it's just people out there 90% of the time put it on either bonecrusher or grindor. Grindor is better but I still know for like a fact it's coming on him if I see no warriors. Honestly the most creative defense is probably the guys who have 2* 3* AND 4* accelerators all on non warriors, with an exo filter on one middle node and a robot resource on a mixmaster or something on another middle node. Also though, it's hard to say if the uncommon stuff works well. I mean I'd imagine a magnus on a security mod would be super annoying... I'm not sure how annoying because you never run across it to find out.
  • Options
    Magnus is useless against IH and most people bring IH for raids. Plus security mod is so useless, might as well not be there :#