Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Question about event calendar

So I keep hearing about this reward calendar, which i haven't ever seen since I started playing last month.
Is there something I'm not doing? Is it only available on certain devices? Anyone know what might be going on here?

Comments

• Options
    TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    edited November 2017
    Click the button that looks vaguely like a calendar in the bottom left of your "base screen".

huxrx4b2z8a4.jpeg

It should bring up a thing that looks like this, which is the "rewards calendar" or whatever you want to call it

s9py87nb798c.png

You have to actually *open* the App once per day to collect the rewards. Being logged in all day isn’t enough, even if you play all day. If you play for 36hrs straight but only *open* the App once, you’ll only pick up one day’s worth of calendar rewards. Also, be aware that a “day” is dependent on LA timezone ;)

Good luck!
  • Options
    FiliusCanumFiliusCanum Posts: 7
    edited November 2017
    Thanks for the answer, but I know where I'm supposed to find it, it's just that I don't have the thing at all. All I have on that part of the base screen is the masteries and nothing else.
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Then submit a ticket to support
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Another poster mentioned they also didn't have the calendar, they spoke to support but it wasn't exactly clear what the issue or resolution was.