Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Signature Upgrade Arena

Dynamic_Yoshi_2017Dynamic_Yoshi_2017 Posts: 41
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
I honestly think the Signature Ability Upgrade Arena takes the fun away from opening and spinning crystals to dupe bots to get their signature ability up. Like I feel that this arena type is unnecessary, but that’s just me, the only time I use those SAU’S is when they are available in the raid store.

And this is solely why I will not be participating in this arena and will be strictly doing raids and special missions today. Have a gorgeous weekend....TILL ALL ARE ONE!

Comments

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    For the Allspark!
    That said i almost never play arena now. game still crashes too often for my liking.
  • I will only do arenas if the rewards are equal to or exceed my expectations since these arenas have been changed and all since the update a long while ago.
  • Dynamic_Yoshi_2017Dynamic_Yoshi_2017 Posts: 41
    edited November 2017
    And since we don’t earn arena chips, and the milestones are gone except for the featured bot chip bounties, I can say this. It looks to me like it is more of a game of who gets the most points rank reward wise.

Before it changed, all I focused on was getting as many milestones done as possible and then get as many points as I can afterwards before an arena ended. And I would be happy with whatever rewards I got since I did go through a lot of reking arenas to get to that point.

Now it’s just get as many points as you can and whatever points you end up with determined the rank rewards you get. See what I’m saying?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Skipping it too.
  • Yeah, I’m thinking a lot of players would skip it too
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Hmm...people complain about not receiving enough “free stuff” yet are willing to skip an Arena all together and receive nothing.

I understand the frustration with the changes as we’ve all been there. You don’t think that we all were sitting at one point wishing we could compete but I didn’t have the roster to do so? We all did but it also would prohibit me from playing and having fun in the arenas either and it would motivate me even more to build my roster...which hurts if I skip playing something that could help me.

The Signature Arena is a very beneficial arena if you sat back and thought about it. Ever think about not only increasing the bots Signature Level but also increasing the forging points which in turn gives you more shards?

If you don’t want to play the Arena, fine but don’t complain when people are moving ahead of you because you’re not playing.

50% of something is better than 100% of nothing.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Funny, I've never seen any complains about others playing harder. Back in the old arena where just 10 ppl are getting the featured bot, are there any posts saying 'stop the grinding and get a life, it's my turn'?

Most of us are complaining about the decision of Kabam and their attempted hiding of what this arena is replacing the first time it's announced. And I agree with your thinking, sig update can come back as 4* shards. Kabam could at least learn from you how to sugar coat such decision, other than blatantly stating 'you are getting too much'.
  • I’m just thinking that the Signature Ability Upgrade Arena hurts the purpose of spinning and opening crystals to dupe bots, that’s all, it’s not complaining when you think about it.
  • And also I want milestones back, I miss getting extra rewards along with my rank rewards
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    I’m happy with this! Means I upgrade something other than the Grindor I get again and again from crystals.

ad98k8th3cyy.png
  • I’m just thinking that the Signature Ability Upgrade Arena hurts the purpose of spinning and opening crystals to dupe bots, that’s all, it’s not complaining when you think about it.
    It doesn't hurt the purpose at all. You buy your crystals, or collect your shards, and you open your crystals and be happy about it. This is another way for people to get Sig upgrades without having to throw money into the crystals and grind to get them--and be able to get the upgrades even if they don't have teams of topped out 4* bots.

Don't like it all you want and don't participate if you don't want to, but also don't think that no one disagrees with you. For you, whether you do the Sig arena or not, your purpose of opening crystals hasn't changed or degraded. For others, its just a different path to get the same goal.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I like this arena and the sig upgrades (though what I really need is awakening crystals). The arena just got overshadowed by the fact a crystal arena was removed.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    the arena series is now over, and the rewards are far more rubbish than expected. only reason to do this arena is for the gold it rewards, but next week my score is gonna stop at 400k.