Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Gold crystals in raid store?

Can we have a day where we can buy gold crystals in the raid store? I absolutely love the new format where things change daily. Gold crystals would be a welcome addition.

Comments

• Options
    Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Yea id love to see gold crystals available from raid store. it would definitely help with the gold shortage
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    No, Gold shortage is intended. Even announcing the gold conversion rate too early is dangerous for the health of the ecosystem.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    That makes no sense. They even offer energon in the raid store...how do you think offering gold one day a week would hurt anything?
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind that. The raid rotation system is without a doubt a great contribution to the game. Being able to obtain gold through raids would be a good idea. I very rarely send bots on away missions for raid chips as the payout isn't worth the cost of gold. I wouldn't really mind seeing other crystals like 3 star shards in the raids either.