Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Block / sidestep dashing bug

124»

Comments

• I think the game constantly check phone orientation every few seconds. A small tilting, movement may not cause the screen to rotate, but it received command in reverse position. Therefore, sometimes blocking may result dash in, or not dash in when u want to.

And sometimes sidestep becomes dash in when the game think itself is rotating into portrait mode.

We don't have option to lock screen orientation, or permanently oriented clockwise only, to test if it still happening after that. It's just my theory.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    It barely works in spotlight missions for me, the AI was either too fast or my bot was too slow
  • TreeTree Posts: 36
    Having same issue try shooting two ranged attack then dashing in but I just fire a third range attack...I'm also having lots of missed hits especially after opponents special attacks..
  • Now Attack is turning into defense While playing mostly with Ironhide or bumblebee i usually experience this 3 times a day.Pl look this matter
  • And that freezes for 2-3 seconds too, nothing responds during that time it just continue to shield until the opp breaks it with heavy.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Yeah, the missed hits/punching air when you counter their special is weird. Don’t know if it’s me or a bug.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    JKL wrote: »
    Yeah, the missed hits/punching air when you counter their special is weird. Don’t know if it’s me or a bug.

It's not a big, it's a feature!
    Yeah, if the AI doesn't want to get hit, it will instantly and perfectly block, sidestep, or simply ignore everything you throw at it. If it wants to hit you, it will glue your feet to the floor, override your block, and force you to eat a critical S2 to the face.
    Such is life, but hey at least you can buy repair kits in the store right?
  • I think my theory proves correct. I keep sidestep right side by swipe down, but occasionally my bot sidestep left side every 4 swipes.

Can Kabam please lock the orientation? I truat that this bug will disappear once you remove auto rotate.
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Up until today this only happened to me while playing spotlight, but it just happened twice in the same fight in AM. Super frustrating when your playing great and then all sudden due to a bug your dead!!!