Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Limited time sales refreshed for second time lasting an hour

Better fix it devs. Limited time items at raid store got refreshed for second time.. with a one hour window to buy them. Bug due to daylight savings?vlnhyi79p355.png

Comments

• DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Btw this is the second day it happened. Booster crystals yesterday had the same bug too. I didn't realize it till it happened again today lol
  • Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    edited November 2017
    Should have waited until after the four star shards were on sale :/ While they won't fix the scrolling issue for several weeks I bet this issue is squared away tomorrow.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    They can easily roll back any of our purchases. At least don't think they will roll back just for some booster crystals and energon xD
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    And...why would you say something?
  • Agreed.

Due to all the freezing, crashes, lag and slow motion during fights that some of this community and especially me have experienced and kabam has a casual approach to fix the issues or refuses to compensate with am revives/potions etc.

Also with the gold, energon, multiple crystal bounty arena nerfs. I think a little extra energon due to daylight savings or whatever is a small reward compared to the issues above(its only an extra 200 energon not much you can do with that anyway)
    Odie21 wrote: »
    And...why would you say something?