Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Dear Noobs

ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
edited April 2017 in General Discussion
After spending some time in Global Chat (Noob vortex of despair) I've decided to post answers to the most common questions that get spammed 553 times per minute... Please, for the love of everything holy STOP ASKING THESE QUESTIONS:

Q: HOW DO I CHANGE MY PROFILE PIC?!

A: Your profile pic is based on your strongest power bot. Level up the one you want as your pic if it's really that important to you.

Q: OMGZ! HOW DO I CHANGE MY SQUAD?

A: There are two answers to this, depending on your level of common sense. On your mission select screen, there's this button that reads EDIT SQUAD. Click it. It's in the bottom left of your screen, and it's bright lime green.

A2: If you are actually asking how to swap bots while in the middle of the mission because they are KOd, you can't. You need to repair or revive them with kits. Once again, there a bright green button on the battle screen opposite to the fight button.

Q: HOW DO I GET THE YELLOW STUFF FOR UPGRADING BOTS?!

A: You must mean GOLD. Play the game. Get gold.

Q: WHATS THE BEST BOT?

A: Whatever works for you. Try them and decide for yourself.

Q: HOW DO I TRANSFORM IN A FIGHT? HOW DO I HEAVY HIT? HOW DO I RANGED ATTACK?

A: Are you serious? Did you not even play the tutorial fights? C'mon...

Q: I'M A MCOC PLAYER, 200K IN MCOC, CAN I JOIN THE BEST ALLIANCE HERE FOR REWARDS, I NEED GOOD ALLIANCE.

A: Lol.

Comments

• Legend27Legend27 Posts: 9
    You forgot: WHATS FORGING MY BOTS!?
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Or you can just block the Global Chat and you won't read those stupid messages anymore
  • I know it can get frustrating when you see many people asking the same questions over and over. However, let's try to remember that players may be as young as 13, may not be a native speaker of the language they're asking questions in, or simply may not know where to look for the information.

Today's newbies could be tomorrow's top alliance leaders!

We've seen a lot of similar questions in the forums as well. As a reminder, there's a wealth of information in the Support FAQs!

To find these in game, go first to your Base View, then in the upper left hand corner tap on the Gear icon, and from here tap "Support". You can then search through the knowledge base, as well as contact our support team for account specific issues by tapping on the "Need more Help?" button, or come back into the forums or chat to ask your fellow gamers!

• HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    You forgot these two:

Any girls here?
    Anyone play MCOC?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Q: WHO'S A GIRL/BOY?
    A: This is not a dating app so back off!

Q: WHO WANTS TO SEE THE LAST KNIGHT?
    A: (My opinion)Not me
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Hmm, when I installed the game, the first thing I did was block global. Just saying :)
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    x8bz36elirhi.jpg
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Thanks @Kabam Tenebrous for a helpful reply to a cathartic post. Those questions are seriously irksome and I've blocked nearly 500 ppl in global chat because of them (last I actually counted was >450). But you're 100% right and we should aim to be more tolerant of people's circumstances, even when they drive us nuts

Sigh
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    A real nice page with information would help a lot, instead of the annoyingly corporate looking knowledge base pages. Nobody reads those.

Also no youtuber (that I know) is really doing a how to play or introductory series on playing without spending. The poor noobs simply don't have good access to all these issues that plague them so!
  • ShockwaveShockwave Posts: 15
    Logical answer to this topic: block the global
    Illogical answer: Argue with them about how newbie they are til dawn

Tip: helping wouldn't hurt as well.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Why did this thread get necro'd, lol
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Why did this thread get necro'd, lol

I'm not sure, but I'm going to close it down, because bringing a post back from the dead is against the Forum rules, and Tenebrous has already given our comment on the matter.
This discussion has been closed.