Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

New arena cuttoffs

0tnbt7ed337w.png
This is what 730k points gets me now...overall very disappointing. What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    I have no issues with the new format as I can score just as many points without spending as before and still get enough to get by. Honestly 730k wouldn’t get you 1-2% ever that I can remember except maybe mod arena. You are on the doorstep of of the next tier though
  • Options
    Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    I don’t spend either but with 630k points I would always rank 3-4%. Now I scored even more points and ranked lower with the new ranking system. Really isn’t motivating at all.
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Maybe someone just want more shards? More bots = more arena runs
  • Options
    I guess lol
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited November 2017
    You know, they removed a crystal bounty, so all the hate went into this one. 940K got me 3-4%
    Math challenge: if 730K falls into 5-7% and 940K falls into 3-4%, can we find the total number of players or we need a third equation?
  • Options
    The less people play, the higher cutoff. Last week I can get 1~2% with 1.04mil pts. Yesterday 1.06mil get me only 3~4%.
  • Options
    It does take a lot but that is to be expected. 1,250,000 (Average) points got me into the top 1% as 32nd place. It took 5 attack cycles but it was worth doing. I wish that percent in front of me had taken the day off though. I'd love that to 1-10 reward right now. Those players above me are the max 4 star club though. My Rank 2s don't pull a whole lot in comparison.

As far as my thoughts go, I think it's fine. I still think milestones would be very helpful to players that don't make the 4 star shard tier yet.
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses guys, definitely worrying that even the crystal bounty has less players playing than before.
  • Options
    If you have a descent collection of 4* already then the arenas without milestones would not be a problem however for someone struggling to reach 2000 Shards to get a crystal its a big deal. Like a few of you have said, the existing system keeps on varying the rewards based on participants and so we are left to go on and on endlessly as much as we can which itself is exhaustive. After all that toil and when you are expecting a better reward this week and when the ranks come out we may be in a lower tier in a crystal bounty. . . . .then its completely disappointing.

Players who have just started their struggle for a 4* shard, do not have any other option other than the Special Mission once a month and 500 shards surprise arrival on the store.
  • Options
    Nick_80 wrote: »
    0tnbt7ed337w.png
    This is what 730k points gets me now...overall very disappointing. What are your thoughts?

Yeah same here as I was also in the 700K range and was surprised where I placed. Just has to do with more players quiting/moving on to something else. Expect more of the same in the future.
  • Options
    @Trailbreaker77 my patience has been wearing thin with this game, really having been playing much anymore.