Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Record and share you game-play here for different devices - lets compare to see which are the best!

Let's continue from this thread:
http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/2744/what-device-are-you-on

I've recorded 3 continuous raids using my iPhone 8 Plus and came out with this video (speed run played as fast as I could):

^All 3 raids completed in 12 minutes and 54 seconds .. without a single lag, crash, overheat.. + I was recording the game-play throughout on my phone. There's additional debris on the ground, more sparks flying around when hit, overall higher graphics output likely due to the game running on a faster device. Video best watched in 1080p - exactly how i see it on my phone. Every battle loads real fast which is a key-point on how I did it so fast, which means this device will save you a lot of time if you're to play it everyday.

If you feel your device - especially an Android, can outperform or match the above somewhat.. please feel free to record it and share it here! All for the sake of science!!

It's not about saying which ecosystem is better - iOS or Android, but to see what great devices out there that can play this game well and smoothly. iOS is always known to be superior for gaming while Android often wins when it comes to pricing and other innovations. So no flaming here please and lets respect each others' choices.