Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Last Week's Alliance Mission Gold Refund

JKLJKL Posts: 997
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Just wondering when we would be getting our treasury gold back from the mishap last week? I know it was announced by @Kabam Miike that this could take up to a week. Will this be refunded to us prior to the start of the new AM?

I'm sure this refund is important for a lot of Alliances in their ability to run AMs this week, especially those that started it twice before it was made free. Any update would be much appreciated.

Comments

• We went ahead and asked our team mates to donate the minimums to at least cover a full 4 day of AM with our chosen difficulty. Hard to rely on something that there is no definite time frame.
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    edited November 2017
    Based on what was previously stated by Mike, it should be refunded soon:

“Lastly, we’ll be refunding all of the Gold that Alliances spent to open the Alliance Missions today. (No matter how many times your Alliance did that, or at what time). This could take up to a week for your Alliance to see the gold back in your Treasury.”

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/2707/technical-difficulties-with-alliance-missions-updated#latest

• Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I think the threadstarter is asking @Kabam Miike when it will actually happen. If they are unable to refund before the next AM starts, will the next AM be free again? We didn’t collect donations last round cos AM was free. So our treasury is still empty until Kabam refunds it. If the refund is not expected to be in and AM will cost gold, let us know so we can get the donations in. Thanks.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I think the threadstarter is asking @Kabam Miike when it will actually happen. If they are unable to refund before the next AM starts, will the next AM be free again? We didn’t collect donations last round cos AM was free. So our treasury is still empty until Kabam refunds it. If the refund is not expected to be in and AM will cost gold, let us know so we can get the donations in. Thanks.

Yes, pretty much this. Thanks for bringing up possibly making the AM free again if we don't get our refund. I meant to add that too but forgot when I posted.
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    @Kabam Miike Any word on this yet Mike? Whether it’s a refund of the gold or another free AM?

It starts in less than 24 hours, so it would be good for Alliances to be able to plan.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    especially as the gold rewards were reduced and I think the 3 day level up event is imminent - we need to know
  • Hey Guys,

Sorry we haven't had news on this yet, but the team has been hard at work trying to get the gold back into your treasuries. They have run into a snag, but are continuing to work on it. We still expect to have the Gold back to you before AM starts again.

As soon as I have more information, or a confirmation, I will be sure to let you all know!
  • Update: We figured out the situation, and are just about to start returning gold to your Treasuries. Please note that there will not be any message to accompany this, you'll just find the gold back in your treasuries. You will have the gold back in time for the next Alliance Mission.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Excellent. We got our refund already. Thanks for the update @Kabam Miike and making sure this was done before AMs.