Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Projectile freezing and game lag

I use an IPad Pro with updated software.
When fighting in any missions, arena, or raid, the projectiles are not moving. The projectile just comes out of the weapon and doesn’t move.
In addition, the bots are not moving correctly, lagging and delayed response.

Echo-5

Comments

• Options
    Echo_5Echo_5 Posts: 33
    8iaztpx3taar.png
    In addition to the freezing, bots will no Long control, do any damage. If I put on Auotoplay, they keep hitting each other with endless combos.

Echo-5
  • Options
    SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    I agree with you echo. I'm using the same device (iPad Pro 10.5) and it's getting very frustrating. The past 2 days things seemed to have been worse. I notice it most often in arena and in raids. My issues seem to be more around the AI. In arena once I get around 11-12 win streak, it becomes more obvious. Having to swipe several times just to get my character to move. I had just lost a fight vs bone crusher, we're both low life, mirage transformed to do a heavy attack and the whole game screen jittered and froze for a second, and when it resumed bone crusher was using his ability against me to finish me off. I've been noticing these freezes/jitters a lot lately. When it's costing me wins, it's killing the game for me. Every update they write about more bug fixes, but it just seems like they introduce more into the game.
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Yeah, before I switched back to my Samsung S7 Edge, I played on the iPad Mini and then this exact same nonsense started happening. This was about 2 Spotlights ago though. Sad to see it's still affecting people's gameplay though.
  • Options
    Hey guys. Im having the same problem.lagging and delay in every game mode.im on Samsung Galaxy s7